Taiwan

Hello Chung Lee how are you doing.
I'm wake  up very very very grateful that I'm alive and well.  So that everything is a small joy to me and a big accomplishment even if it's because I live that life is simple. I know I really listen to the news or watch the news because the news has been nothing but a pain in the butt for me. I'd rather figure drawing photography and other stuff like writing a story written 15 pound box on Amazon Kindle national dog and I'm pretty happy about that.
I am currently watching Castlevania on Netflix, It's very interesting about my birth country Romania or Wallachian.  I was I was born here Transylvania been in Wallachia as well beFor being adopted in the Canada.  That's why I'm watching Castlevania which is very good. It's all about the real life Dracula and other stuff is interesting. 
I am a big fan of horror movies and other things that are Halloween related stuff because of my Romania or wallachia here so I actually do a lot of Halloween stuff on Halloween because of it and I go out usually except for this year I'm gonna be wearing a mask and a Covid mask it'll be a actual mask mask because I'm afraid that after my infection that I thought a few weeks ago that I'm afraid I'm back in Few weeks ago put on the heavy make up will risk another infection.    I also watch a lot of Taiwanese dramas. And Chinese dramas which are very good in France of all I like them very much sales so I also do a lot of that and I'm learning Scottish Gaelic even though I am Romanian I want to go to the Scottish de la Salle I can actually say that I learned the language. But I'm only here for a friend so that's good.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly.