Sri Lanka

Hello shameemah
I do believe in a higher power but I am not that religious.  
How are you doing.
Yes so far and there's a of Muslim and age and hatred especially during this time of COVID-19 with everyone blames the Muslims are in the Asians for what happened when really it was just one person Indian wash her hands and then we got with 911 the crap with everyone being terrorists and stuff in which isn't an even correct we are a handful of people are idiots are going to have to be terrorists. I actually do believe in human rights for everybody.  I was adopted in an atheist family andAnd grew up with stuff like vampires ghost demon spirits and angels and the stuff that actually interest me I don't really consider myself that religious but I actually believe that there is something out there that made us and the universe as it is. It has many aliases whether it be God or otherwise. But that's my opinion I'm getting sick of the Asian and Muslim hatred towards people who didn't do anything towards anyone during the pandemic it's really the white people that don't wear their freaking masks excuse my French but that's what I have to put up with in my country and I am going insane Looking at them without their masks. I actually live in a small town and I lived in a nice house small house but nice house and I live happily except for the school life wasn't good and outside of the family life wasn't good. Other than that I have been very happy and yes I am vaccinated and I'm planning on getting my booster shot. As well. I am very happy to tell you that I'm gonna be going into a bowling team like bowling the sport bowling that should be interesting that's fine so I'm actually going to be doing that at some point in the next year or so with the Special Olympics so that should be interesting. I have been bowling since I was nine years old and I loved it ever cents but I have yet to do it since then.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly