Three

The students began to gather in the park in Chounwa High. Another 'party' is ongoing. Another victim was accused of confessing love to Kim Dahyun, sending her letters and flowers. The latter was assaulted with water balloons and blasted with fire extinguisher. Helpless.

Sana bursts in on the scene, furiously shoving the tormenters away. But the students continue their acts. Sana received the same treatment as the helpless latter.

She tries to maintain her face exterior but is near her breaking point.

A man pushed Sana to the ground and said."You are the bitch who hit Chou Tzuyu!" The pushed was too hard that caused a wounds on her knees.

Blood.

Pain.

Tears.

Sana still on the ground helplessly, while the other escape herself and left her defender.

She was the focus now, they continue their acts until a tear fell down from Sana's Eye.

Her whole body was covered with fire extinguisher chemical, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and her uniform was soaking wet.

The tormenters stopped, when the four pairs of shoes shows in the sight of Sana. She look up.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun arrived the scene.
The students are in awe with their sudden appearance. The elegance and prideful manner wearing sophisticated dark color long coat.

"LEAVE"

Tzuyu firmly said. The scene starting to clear out.

Tzuyu reach out her hand to the helpless Sana but she ignored.

Sana was pitiful in the situation. She can't look straight to anyone around.

But a grasp in her arms surprised her, she stood up and can feel her weakness on her knees. She hold into Dahyun. Sana look at her face and her heart start racing. It's Kim Dahyun. Her thought.
Jeongyeon took the other side of helpless Sana and accompany her to the Heiress Lounge.
Tzuyu and Chaeyoung just behind them.

When they arrived, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon help Sana to clean up. Sana took a bath. Jeongyeon hand over a set clothes that Sana could wear.

When Sana settled down, Tzuyu crouch infront of Sana and get hold of Sana's knee contusion and applied bandage to atleast ease the pain a little. She's too late to refuse. She look onto Tzuyu's face and wondered why there's no emotion on her perfect face?
Sana then look at the other three one-by-one in front of her standing.

Son Chaeyoung. Mina's crush. She thought trying to identify each faces.

Yoo Jeongyeon. Tantalizing eyes.

Kim Dahyun. Her heart escape a beat when she saw Dahyun smiling at her.

And swift her attention to Tzuyu. Still no emotion. She's done treating Sana and stood up.

Whoah, she tall it is. Her thought.

The four heiress sat down on the couch facing Sana's direction. Sana became awkward. She can't look straight.

"From now on Miss Minatozaki, no one can hurt you." Tzuyu said it bluntly.

That statement left Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung surprised but grinned. Dahyun remain calm looking at Sana.

"What?" Sana said with confusion.

You're the reason why I suffered like this, then you said no one can hurt me? Crazy. She thought.