Eight

Sana, Mina and Jihyo was walking along the hallway on their way to cafeteria.

A sudden attacked from the back wrapping her arms around Mina and Jihyo's neck and whispered.

"You kidnapped my girlfriend"

They startled. Jihyo elbowed Jeongyeon that make her bend and groaned. They were surprised who were behind them.

The Four Heiress with Hirai Momo.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Momo chuckles while Tzuyu standing with a prideful manner, she didn't even stir.

Tzuyu glanced at Sana who can't even look at them she just looking at the ground.

Chaeyoung and Mina just smiling at each other. Momo wave at them while grinning. Dahyun was looking at different direction.

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon-ssi, I didn't mean to..." Jihyo uttered.

"No, it's okay it's my fault. Thank you by the way for taking my girl, she said she's having fun with you."

After the awkward encounter, they walked away. They left the three women and just decided to abort their way to cafeteria and just go somewhere.

Tzuyu seems cold but she admit everytime she saw Sana her heart beats faster she just managed how to hide it. She miss Sana. It's been a couple of weeks since that day happened.
If she could hug Sana earlier she will but her pride can't.

The days passed by, all she did was to ignore her but everytime when she and Sana were on the same place her heart can be a troublemaker she can feel her presence and that's make herself look stupid.

For how long she can endure to hide those feelings when everytime she sees Sana, her heart rampage and it slowly weakens her ability of pretention.

"girls, I will go home early. We have our family dinner tonight"

Sana bid her goodbye to her best friends. And then mounted in a black lamborghini in front of her.

"Oh, is that Sana's brother?" Mina asked to Jihyo and she just nodded in response.

Sana's parents finally home after awhile administering their business outside the country.

"Darling, the black one looks better on you" her mother uttered. They are getting ready for the dinner, it's been a while since they're having dinner together as a family. Her parents are always busy, the reason Sana always alone at home with the maids.
"This one Mother? It is okay with you if I wear this?"

Sana was referring to the black evening dress with long slit at the side. Her Mother is a punctilious person, a very particular in small details. "Yes darling, let me take a look on your jewelries you wear, come here."
Her Mother look at it distinctly if does it fit to her lovely daughter. It's very important for her to look good in other people.

Tzuyu is very impatient in regards to her parents business matters. She was chopping the stake rigorously her boredom acts. Chromatic lights and classical music was being played. A dinner was so quiet and formal that when she nags, her Mother will glared at her.

"stop acting like that Tzuyu, sit up straight you're slouching and please do the table manners. They'll be here soon."

Tzuyu hate waiting, but she have no choice. A few moments later, the wait is over. Her Mother stood up greet the woman in a fancy clothes and shake the man's hand probably the husband and their son and daughter.

Tzuyu frozed.

Sana?

Her jaw locked, she can't speak. Until her Mother tap her. "Tzuyu, where's your manners? Get up and greet them." her mother whispered.