Twelve

"They're busy Mina, let's go back then" Chaeyoung added.

Chaeyoung was about to go back but Mina stopped her. "Wait"

Chaeyoung look confused until suddenly Mina stole her a kiss on the lips and ran, left Chaeyoung froze for a moment.

Not much later, Mina came back at the party station, then Chaeyoung followed.

"Where's Jeongyeon and Nayeon?" Jihyo asked.

The others really waited for them to comeback, but they're disappointed when they cameback without them.

"They're on the peek of 'please do not disturb' situation" Chaeyoung uttered and took a quick glance on Mina, who's now taking the other side of the couch.

Everyone got it and they laughed.

"So I guess our friends is already doze up with their kind of alcohol somewhere, so let's continue our toss?" Momo asked.

Everyone grabbed their glasses and tossed up.

"This night, is our night! let's enjoy it!" Tzuyu happily lead the tossed speech. Everyone cheered up and drink the glass of colorful cocktails.

"If you can't drink that much, then give to me" Tzuyu whispered to Sana who's drinking her purple cocktail.

"It's okay, I can handle this! Don't you worry!" Sana winked at her. Tzuyu just smiled at her realizing how cute Sana everytime she did that.

The others took another glass of cocktails, they sure love the mixed flavor of the drink, especially Jihyo boozing up for the 5th time, it looks easy on her like she's drinking a water.

A little later, Sana noticed Momo at the distance on the railings staring at the ocean. She decided to accompanied her while the others just having a fun conversation, Jeongyeon and Nayeon came back too. They are the content of the conversation, they teased them to death.

"Momo-ssi? Is everything alright?" Sana's voice was so soft and calming.
Momo didn't startled or bring out some reaction instead she was just staring at the ocean while holding her half full glass of red cocktail.

"Just call me Momo" she smiled and glanced Sana. "I felt at peace tonight, I'm just feeling it" she continued.

"Oh sorry for disturbing you, I gotta go"

Momo stopped her. "No! It's okay! I'm so glad that I have someone to talk right now" she drink her cocktail a little. And continued "My life is a mess. Thankfully Dahyunie brought me here" and she quaff pint after pint.

Sana silently listening while staring at the calmest sea she'd ever seen.

"You look perfect Sana. I guess you knew that already." she said it bluntly while looking at Sana and look away and quaff pint another, she looked at the ocean again.

"That's why Dahyun has change." she mumbled.

Sana got shocked what she have heard, she looked at Momo waiting for more information.

Momo became silent so she asked. "What do you mean Momo?"

"Dahyun said she will still love me, even if I'm engaged to someone. But, I think it changed." the sadness of her voice was drifted.

Sana move closer to Momo and comfort her.

"I saw her. She secretly looked at you without you knowing. I saw it. But I act normal like I haven't seen it. It's painful. I thought i'll be happy when she finds someone else but I can't." A teardrop flowed through her cheeks and shot into her glass. She's crying in pain, Sana just rubbed her back slowly to at least help her cease from crying.