Eleven

[Tzuyu 12:15] I'm very sorry for not replying to your messages earlier. I get a little busy settling some stuff and sort. Hope you'll understand, I miss you too. Please eat healthy, see you soon.

Tzuyu was out of the country, she admit without Sana she felt empty.

She's trying her best to communicate with Sana even it's risky for them both.

Tzuyu was with her parents for business even if it against her will. It's not the first time she's traveling for business in fact everytime the annual gathering of investors with their company she has to be there. Her presence is much important in dealing such, Tzuyu somehow must follow the idea of advertence in the matter. After all she is the next in line.

"I really need to go home tomorrow." she said it bluntly while eating her dinner with her parents.

"My beautiful daughter, tell me what you want just to stay here for a while." Her Mom while stroking her hair, she felt irritated.

"Oh c'mon Mom, you never grant everything I asked to. Why would I trust your words?" she slightly bow down to get off her mother's touch.

Tzuyu's Dad clear his throat as a warning sign of her daughter's behavior.

"Calm down honey, we're working so hard for you." her mom said it in a soft tone.

"For me?" Tzuyu's voice slightly raised. "No Mom, you did everything all of these, just for you! I have no business here at all!" Tzuyu stood up and leave.

Her Mom felt humiliated but her Dad just chuckles.

Tzuyu came back to the table and said "One more thing Mom, Don't you ever think that I will marry the man that you chose for me. I can't live the rest of my life marrying the person I didn't love." then she look to her Father who silently eating but eavesdropping.

Tzuyu left her parents speechless and she didn't regretted what she just said.

She immediately took her flight using one of their private plane. She can't wait to embraced Sana and date her for real.

She love Sana and she will do everything even if it risk it all. Even if she has no assurance if Sana love her back, all she thinks right now is to be with Sana and nobody else.

The moment she arrived, Tzuyu drove straight to Sana's house excitedly. She did not tell Sana that she's coming just to surprise her with the bouquet of flowers she bought on her way.

Without the knocking, Tzuyu enter the house that drawn attention to the maids doing household, they already knew Tzuyu since she's visiting Sana several times.

Tzuyu immediately rushed upstairs to Sana's room. The maid said she was preparing herself for school, she might be a wrong timing but she's Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu sneeked in to Sana's room scanning around but Sana was nowhere at sight. She heard noises from the bathroom, so she thinks Sana was still there.

She sat down on the side of the bed to wait. After a while, the impatient Tzuyu stood up and walk through the corner where the bathroom is.

A frosted glass is the only division between where she stood up and the shower room. Sana was there. Her eyes wide open when she saw Sana, naked. She didn't noticed Tzuyu.

Sana's body was hot, to say the least. She'd seen it before but it's more clearer now. She had a perfect physique, her butt was firm and plump. Sana was currently rinsing some soap suds off her body, letting warm water run over her pale, smooth glistening skin.

Tzuyu's first instinct was to run out of the room. But her feet is her out of control, it moving towards Sana's in its own. When she's moving closer slowly, Sana noticed her presence, she stared at Tzuyu for a second, she does not look confused nor angry instead she slightly smile and reached her soapy hand to Tzuyu.