Four

After their Financial Management class ended, Sana, Jihyo and Mina opt to chill around the Chounwa Mall while talking random stuff and sipping their starbucks coffee. Until they stopped infront of a shop, famous clothing brand, screen flashing the advertisement that captured their attention.

"She's really pretty, isn't she?" Jihyo asked referring to the woman from the monitor.

"Yeah, I think she's engaged now. She's about our age though." Mina said.

"Hirai Momo... I adore her so much. Yes, she's engaged with the Prime Minister's Son." Sana while sipping the last drop of her coffee.

"Anyway Girls, it's almost six now." Jihyo glanced at her watched. "dinner?" she asked.

The girls agreed and leave the mall. They're still wearing uniforms so they have to take Jihyo's place. Jihyo brought her svelte and sophisticated black mustang a perfect ride for a good looking woman like Park Jihyo. They arrived at Jihyo's mansion. A quite huge coastal modern house, a perfect place to chill out.
Her parents was there and greet the ladies, as expected the foods are already serve in the long dining table.

They enjoyed the dinner together with Jihyo's parents full of laughters and asking about their parents and lifestyle and sort.

"they're actually out of the country Imo [aunt], a business trip perhaps." Sana utter.

"I see." she smiled. "Your mom was here yesterday too Mina." she continued.

"yeah, she mentioned it Imo."

And their conversation continues...

"Tzu, i'm so bored. Can you at least suggest a fun game?"Chaeyoung said while sitting upside down in the sofa.
Jeongyeon busy chatting with her girlfriends while Dahyun in the corner playing chess alone.

"do you want some fun?" Tzuyu asked with a smirk. The three fine women look at her curiously.
Chaeyoung now was sitting upright, Jeongyeon and Dahyun came closer to Tzuyu as well.

"We will leave now, thank you for the dinner." It's quarter to ten, the lengthy conversation is finally over. They bid goodbye to Jihyo's parents. Park Jihyo insist to drive Mina and Sana home.

"It's been a long time since I have that conversation with your parents Jihyo" Sana said. They were in the car, heading to Sana's home first before Mina's.

"Yeah, i'm sorry for that Sana. Hehe"

"it was fun though" Sana giggled.

Mina was just quiet at the passenger seat but she was just listening.

After 15 minutes drive, they reached Sana's house. But a very familiar cars parked infront of the house.

"is that..." Mina stuttered. Her heart start racing.

Jihyo, Mina and Sana get out from the car. Wondering why the familiar cars is here.

"Sana, it seems you have visitors" Jihyo winked at Sana.

"eh?"

"Yup, that's Son Chaeyoung's Car." Mina pointing the purple bentley continental gt.

"That black Porsche Boxster was Jeongyeon's"

Park Jihyo show off her car naming talent, since she's collecting luxurious cars for fun.

"the red car is called Alfa Romeo, that's Kim Dahyun's Car." she continues.