Five

"Chou Tzuyuuuu~"

Sana's voice echoing the hallway, and all attention was on her.

Annoying orange toys was scattered on the floor when she opened her locker. It's a kind of a toy that is exactly like an orange fruit but has an annoying faces.

"Do you like my present Miss Minatozaki?
If you want more, just tell me. See you later."

-Tzu

A letter written in a scratch paper on her locker. It is really an effective toy to annoy someone, Sana's face turn red. Mina and Jihyo came and they're laughing to Sana's reaction.

"

she's really into my nerves". She groan.

Sana start picking up the toys vigorously with the help of her friends.

"Chou Tzuyu really like you, huh?" Jihyo chuckles.

Mina pick one and tease Sana with it. "Miss Minatozaki, i like you please like me too." Mina mimic with her cute little voice.

The three girls burst out into laughter. When a familiar face showed up.

"Need help?"

Jihyo, Mina and Sana drawn their attention to the woman. They were all shocked when they saw the famous Hirai Momo standing in front of them. At the moment, the three women were fan girling over Momo.

"Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana a big fan yours."

"I'm Park Jihyo." Her gummy smiled showed.

"Mina... Myoui Mina, what are you doing here Momo-ssi?"

"uhm I'm here to study too." She giggled.

"really? wow." Jihyo exclaimed.

"By the way, I have to go now. Nice to meet you Sana, Jihyo, Mina. Bye"

Momo leave them speechless for a second, they can't believe they saw and meet Momo in person. Momo was the fashion icon she can be seen everywhere such as in train station, malls and television. As for now she was the favorite news content recently because of her engagement with Prime Minister's Son.

A beautiful melody was echoed inside the school theater. It was Kim Dahyun playing piano and there's nobody in the place but only her. Alone. Being alone was her only escape.

while playing a sudden tear fell down, she was crying. But she continue playing with full of emotion.

It was lunchtime, Sana passed by and she hear the music inside the theater. She's peeking at the door, and then she saw Kim Dahyun. Her heart started pumping, she can't control her feet she gets inside slowly and move closer to Dahyun on the stage.
She paused when she saw Dahyun in tears. It broke her heart all of sudden. She was about to retreat the place thinking she disturb Dahyun's privacy. She's not in the right place to comfort her.

"Come here Sana, sit with me...please"

She asked. Sana's heart beat faster even more. She look back slowly but Dahyun didn't look at her.