Seven

Sana can't move. Red paint was all over her body. She was plopped down inside the comfort room.

Crying.

Helpless.

Mina and Jihyo came to rescue. They look at the Mirror, there's something written on it.

"Oh God, Sana." Mina was so worried she's panting from running so as Jihyo.

"Who did this to you?" Jihyo asked.

Sana didn't answered. She just whimpered.

Mina and Jihyo helped her to clean up, Mina took her extra clothes from the locker.

It happened after their Sports Education class when some bullies from their class set up the paint top of the door. It poured down after Sana push the door.

There was written on the mirror with the red lipstick.

Bitch! Stay away from Kim Dahyun!  or we'll kill you!

"Tzu, may I ask what happened to you the other night? And you seems off today. What's bothering you?"

Chaeyoung asked out of curiosity. They were hanging out in their lounge. Just the two of them.
Jeongyeon probably in the library attracting women, while Dahyun playing her instruments somewhere with Momo.

This is her chance to asked Tzuyu what's really happening at the party.

"Is it always like that Chaeng? You tried every thing and then in return it'll broke us up in the end? It's silly right, I'll never act like this before." she chuckles.

Chaeyoung just listened to her.

"That party was for Sana." she continued.

"Oh really? I thought It was for Momo Unnie, her welcome party."

"I just want to surprised her, because she's making me happy. But I discovered something else and it made everything clear now."

"Is that so? Ow that's fucking hurt. But Tzu, if you really love the person you will do everything whatever it takes."

"Maybe Chaeng... or maybe not."

"Why they even do that? You were drunk at that time. Those bitches. If I see them I'm gonna punch their faces like this."

Jihyo punches the air.

It was started when Sana was so drunk at the party and she cupped Dahyun's face. The bullies saw it and they're so Jealous about it.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid. I can't control myself at that time. I'm so pathetic. I like Dahyun but this shit happens everytime. I got Jealous between Momo-ssi and Dahyun, I don't know what's the real score between them but I just want to burst that time. Dahyun was so happy. She's so happy with her. I hate myself so much." she sob while Mina and Jihyo just listened to her.

A heavy silence filled upon the living room.

Mina cut it off.

"You know Chou Tzuyu was into you right?" Mina asked.

Sana just nodded in response.