Twenty-one

Tzuyu begins her journey to find her Sana.

It might be impossible to find her but she will do the risk and even if it takes longer.

She's not sure if Sana still love her, but there's only one way to find out.

Tzuyu left with the good judgment from her parents. She settled it before she left, by being true to herself and unexpectedly Madam Chou, accepted her.

She also share her idea about the Chou-Minatozaki partnership. Tzuyu said "We can still continue the partnership of Chou-Minatozaki companies Mother, but... Sana Minatozaki will marry me instead"

Her Mother was shocked at first, it takes a while for her to agree. "If that's what you want my daughter" Madam Chou said.

Tzuyu hugged her Mother for the first time and kissed her on the cheeks, that left her Mother speechless and felt exhilarated inside. The feeling is all new to her. For all these years she never act as a Mother to Tzuyu and now she's regretting that she didn't do it earlier. Being a mother is the best feeling in the world.

Tzuyu traveled alone and begin to witness the sunset in every region in each country. Hoping to comprehend the best spot to watch the sun sets.

It took her weeks to months traveling finding the perfect spot Sana was talking about.

Even though there are some spots which has the best view to watch the sunset located in Spain, Barcelona. Tzuyu stayed there for a week hoping she'll find Sana during every sun sets. But unfortunately, there's no Sana. It's a wrong place she thinks.

She moved to another country Netherlands, Amsterdam and did the same thing but again it's a wrong place.

It took her four months to finally reached the country of Greece, known for a famous spots for sunset.

She start athens, then zakynthos and corfu and find nothing.

When Tzuyu reached the city of Naxos, she meet a friend. A traveler.

They met at the Naxos sunset spot and have a conversation.

"I'm here now for a while, I'm in love with the place" said the girl with the blonde hair from Australia.

"This place is really nice though." Tzuyu said.

"People and the food is the most I love, and that view from here" the blond girl was referring to the horizon.

"You mean the twilight?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hmm" she nodded. "The best thing about sun is when she finally sets. It refract more breathtaking lights to the clouds."

Tzuyu was astounded when she witnessed the after effects of the sunset.

"You're so beautiful." The girl suddenly said.

Tzuyu felt shy.

"Why are you here again?" The girl asked.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Wow, your lover?" She asked.

"Yes. My girlfriend."

"Oh, She's lucky, she has a very beautiful girlfriend." The girl giggled.

Tzuyu just smiled.

"Can I take you for dinner? Don't worry it's my treat"

The girl was bubbly, Tzuyu remind her of Sana. Tzuyu accepted the offer, anyway she hadn't met a friend in four months of traveling alone until this girl.

"By the way, my name is Yuna" she offer her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Tzuyu, nice to meet you" They shaked their hands.