Sixteen

Sana, Mina, Jihyo and Momo hanging out at the school's basketball court after class.

They are enjoying sipping their teas and smoothies while watching the volleyball practice. They came to support Tzuyu and Jeongyeon who were the ace and the captain of the team.

"Where's Dahyun and Chaeyoung anyway?" Jihyo asked.

"They'll be here in a minute" Momo uttered.

From the opposite side of the court, other students with a loud cheers. Probably the heiress fans.

"Tss, those screaming bitches" Momo mumbled.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun arrived bringing them snacks and throw it at them.

"Hey, gentle" Jihyo said.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung smirked. Dahyun took a quick glance on Sana, who was leaning on the railings bending her body and put her chin over her arms her eyes are fixed on the court directly on Tzuyu.

Momo noticed it. When Dahyun sit besides her she whispered.

"I think you should talk to her" she said and smile.

"What? Who?" she's pretending doesn't know who it was.

Momo nudged her and nodding toward Sana's direction.

Dahyun blushed over and looked at Momo and observed her face.

Did she know? Why isn't she mad? Her thought.

"Stop with the face Dahyunie, I know. Don't worry." she winked. "Go talk to her"

Momo nudged her again, and finally she shyly sat besides Sana carefully but the gap is too wide to have a proper conversation, and one more thing the loud scream of the students.

Dahyun looked at Momo at the back. Momo mouthed Dahyun "Scoot more closer" and gesturing her hands. She complied. She glance again to Momo, and she thumbs up.

She slightly scoffed but Sana didn't noticed her. She cough again a little bit louder, Sana leaned back and startled when the less expected face appeared close to her.

Dahyun cleared her throat, "Are you enjoying the game?" She don't know how to start the conversation, so she thinks it's better to asked her something.

Sana sitting upright but her eyes still focus on the game. "Yes." she said.

Dahyun bite her lower lip, thinking she should start over. She glance at the back for Momo's help.

Momo gestured to 'let it out' she mouthed.

"Ahm, Sana aaah... I have something to tell you." She stuttered, her pale face was visibly red now. She's nervous.

Sana face her, apparently she have the interest to listen. And that's the que for Dahyun to continue.

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. I am so insensitive for doing something like that. I didn't meant to do that I was just lonely and broken and I need companion. Please forget what I said at that time. Hope we became good friends too"

She bluntly smiled, she's nervous if Sana would accept her sincere apology. But it brighten her smile when Sana nodded continuously and smile.

"Apology accepted" she hugged Dahyun without the feeling of guilt inside her. She's hopeful too that someday they will became friends because she's a good friend of her love. While hugging Sana glanced at Momo's direction and she gave a thumbs up and winked, Sana smiled back.