Eighteen

Mina nudged Jihyo.

"What?" She whispered. The class still ongoing.

"What happened to her? She seems off." Mina in a soft tone. She was referring to Sana.

Sana was quiet the whole time, she's not even listening to the class. She's just doodling on her iPad.

"I don't know. Let's ask her after class." Jihyo said.

Momo at the other side also noticed Sana's mood. She glanced at Sana and try to get her attention, she crampled a notebook page from under her table and throw it to Sana.

Sana doesn't mind. She just wipe them off her desk. Momo throw again it hit on her head, Sana glanced to Momo and but back again what she's doing.

Momo can't accept her defeat. In instant she stood up and asked the professor. "Are you going to talk about that all day? I mean even a grade schooler from this school know about that."

All eyes are on her. The other students was confused, the subject discussed was foreign language.

The professor raised her brows and asked. "Miss Hirai, can you construct a sentence consists of 70 words using spanish?"

"If I will do it, would you end this class earlier?"

"Momo, what are you doing?" Jihyo asked in low voice.

She just winked to Jihyo.

"If that's what you want, Miss Hirai."

"Okay, shall I start?"

"Anytime"

Momo deep inhaled and release to make sure she's ready to show off.

"En el cielo hay estrellas, Que no he pondido contar...corazón."

The professor was amused, after Momo did the challenge. The professor grab her stuff and as what they have dealed, she leave the class earlier than usual.

Momo received a loud of applause to other students. She's being praised. The other students immediately leave the room leaving Momo, Jihyo, Mina and Sana in the room.

"Whoah, you're so cool Momo" Jihyo appeared in front of Momo and acting cutely.

"Really? Haha that wasn't actually 70 words. The professor didn't noticed I stop at 69." she said and winked.

The three laughed, Jihyo slightly slapped Momo's shoulder.

"I think our friend need help, she's drowning herself. Look at her." Momo referring to Sana who didn't care about a thing.

They move closer to Sana, and start asking questions.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked first.

"Are you okay?" Mina tapped her.

"Talk to us Sana, I shooed away our professor just to have time with you."

Sana looked at them one by one and finally answered.

"I got news, and it is bad really really bad" she said in a sad tone.

"What is it?" Mina asked.

"Tzuyu is set to get married in two days with my brother"

The three ladies dropped their jaw when they heard the news.

"What the fuck!" Mina said it but instantly regretting by covering her mouth.

"are you serious?" Momo said.

Sana just nodded.

"Why the rushed? I mean why it became so sudden?" Jihyo uttered.