Twenty

Chairs are starting filling up with the people coming as to witness the so called wedding of the year.

Media bystanders were waiting outside anticipating to cover the wedding ceremony of the inheritors of the biggest company in South Korea and Japan.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Momo was there too. It's so disheartening seeing their friend marrying someone else but they have to come, at least to show their moral support to their unfortunate friend.

Momo was the bride's maid, so she took care of Tzuyu at the bridal chamber. She try to comfort Tzuyu who's extremely upset and sad.

Her eyes are no longer producing tears. Even though the tears are words the heart can't express, Tzuyu who are not able to cry with tears is more painful as she can't depict her lump of grief, sorrow in the form of tears. That's how Tzuyu felt. She's in pain.

Momo tried to start a conversation and be extra cautious in every word that might hurt her more especially on mentioning Sana.

"You look beautiful Tzu" She said.

They both looking at mirror, so she clearly see how Tzuyu was not ready to have a conversation. Her eyes were full of sadness and Momo can't do anything with that. Her utmost help for now is to be a companion of Tzuyu at least.

The groom and the parents already arrived. Tzuyu's parents was there too. Everything is all set up except the bride. A thrill was heat on everybody's on the chapel, everyone was so excited for the bride, glancing every single second at the entrance of the chapel.

"Tzu, let's go?" Momo softly asked. But Tzuyu was still emotionless, she got up and grabbed the bouquet Momo handed.

When they were getting ready at the entrance the cameras are starting flashing out, but that didn't bother the bride.

Momo walk in the aisle before the bride. She was perfect and walking like her own runway but in a fancy way.

Tzuyu stood up with mesmerizing appearance that everybody got awed. All eyes are on her, she's the living princess in every fairytale.

She started walking slowly, she got her chance to look around. She saw her friends tried to smile but Tzuyu felt the empathy of her friend.

Tzuyu saw her parents. She felt the guilt of her Father yet her Mom has smug look on her face.

She glanced at the Minatozaki sides, the groom parents were just smiling, but Tzuyu was more focus to Sana's father, she remember what Sana told her about his Father that he will always at Sana's side. Tzuyu unconsciously smiled back to Sana's father.

Her eyes wandering somewhere in the crowd, she was looking for someone. She was looking for Sana, but she's nowhere to be found. Her heart torn apart, she thought Sana is really giving her up.

In the altar Sana's brother was waiting for his bride. Tzuyu can't look at him, never she noticed that her groom was uncomfortable. He sweat a lot, he's nervous.

When Tzuyu reached the altar, the minister begins the ceremony, breezing through the opening. When he gets to the part where he asks for any objectors to speak now or forever hold their peace, he isn't expecting a response and is therefore startled when a woman barge in from the entrance.

"I object." a woman says.

Everyone was surprised, including Tzuyu and the groom.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun released a deep sighed simultaneously.

"Finally, she's right on time." Dahyun said.

"Of course, that's my girl." Jeongyeon uttered.

"Now, here's the drama." Chaeyoung crossed her arms and fixing her sunglasses.