Fourteen

"Tzuyu?"

"Miss Chou said she wants to have a dinner with us tonight." her Mom smiled and hugged her daughter.

Sana's heart was pounding so much but she try to kept calm by biting her lower lip, she's so nervous.

Tzuyu playfully smiled which is very confusing to her.

How come she smiled like that, and she didn't even afraid or startled that my parents are here? What if they already knew? What about me?

Sana froze and her mind just gone beyond in a sense that she didn't passed her by but Tzuyu paused and whispered.

"Calm down Baby, just act normal" Tzuyu's voice is a kind of flirty at the same time teasing Sana.

Tzuyu secretly held her hand and let go.

For heaven's sake what is she thinking? My parents would kill me if they knew our relationship. This is a big mess.

Sana was able to manage herself calmly, she tried. She looked at Tzuyu sitting on the couch with her parents comfortably chatting with her while waiting for dinner.

Sana is in the middle of join them or just looked stupid standing while staring at them' but she eagerly want to hear what are they talking about.

Her Mother noticed her and gesturing to come with them and sit. She nervously gulped as she move closer. She saw Tzuyu looking at her with a teased her smile.

"Honey you never told me you knew each other?" her Mom said innocently.

What the fuck, Tzuyu!

She's starting to panicked, "A-ah y-yes Mom, I-i bet you already knew they owned that school where I attended right? She's extremely popular in our school so everyone knew her!"

Tzuyu chuckles secretly.

"Oh that's right! And Tzuyu said you both are close friend and she often visited you here?"

Sana's eye wide open, she feels like a ton of blocks fallen above her head. She look at Tzuyu who just smiled at her.

"Y-yes Mom, I-i..."

"We go on a date sometimes too"

Sana choked with her own saliva, she continuously cough until her face turn to red.

I'll kill you Chou Tzuyu!!!!!!

"Wow! Good! You have another companion aside from Jihyo and Mina" she smiled.

"it's a good start that you both get along well, it's not soon that you will gonna be a sister-in-laws." she added.

Sana and Tzuyu both surprised. They're heart broke apart when they heard 'sister-in-law', Sana's eyes started to water but she's good at hiding it.

"Mom, excuse me" Sana can't hold it, she's rushing to her room without her Mom noticed her tears started to fall.

Her Dad was there the whole time, but he kept silent and just listening to the conversation. He was surprised for a sudden reaction of her daughter.

"I think some things came, don't mind her Miss Chou... oh! Dinner is ready!"

"I'm gonna get our daughter" Sana's Dad said.

"No, darling let her be. She gonna be here soon if she gets hungry."

Tzuyu's try to be calm as it should be, despite something inside is killing her. It came to her mind that how could her Mother still didn't back off with that arranged marriage, nevertheless she almost ruin her relationship with her Mom for not obeying her wants.