Ten

"YOU'RE ENGAGED TO SANA'S BROTHER?!"

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun said it simultaneously.

"What the hell Tzu, I can't believe this... so what's the plan now?" Chaeyoung uttered.

The four Heiress were hanging out at the lounge as usual, Tzuyu got the chance to apprised what had happened during the dinner a few days ago.

"Wait...wait Tzu, which part are we going to worry for? Cause you're engaged so sudden or because he is Sana's brother?" Jeongyeon asked in confusion.

Tzuyu remain silent and look at Jeongyeon. Her friend already know that face, that emotion and how their eyes speaks when their mouth can't.

"Don't look at me like that Tzu, I hate to comprehend what's going on in your mind and I hate when you look at me I know the answer."

The other two just listened and trying to register what trouble Tzuyu got into, or help her out at least.

"You're still in love with Sana, don't you?" Dahyun asked.

The silence flew the air, obviously Tzuyu answered through her eyes and her friends get it without doubt.

"well in that case, you're really in trouble" Dahyun added.

Jeongyeon scrutinize again her face, she thinks Tzuyu has something to tell but in other hand she's denial about it. Jeongyeon smiled that made Tzuyu felt irritated and annoyed at the same time, Jeongyeon nudged her continuously, she finally stood up and defend herself.

"Okay Okay! We had a one night alone...together!" she really sounds annoyed and her friends anticipated it. They used to it.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun just grinning annoyingly. Tzuyu's face is all red, she felt shy and embarrassed.

Meanwhile, her friends suddenly cheering for her 'success',"Good job Tzu finally... welcome to the club" Jeongyeon said it amused.

If these aren't my friends I'm gonna cut their heads off. She tought.

"Tzu, this is really hard for you. Did your Mom perhaps know about you and Sana?"

Chaeyoung got wondered the main factor of this situation, she meant that the only Heir of Chounwa group is making her own path...a risky path if her Mother know. As an heir she is tasked to inherent the business that her ancestors established from rugs. Part of it is the arranged marriage.
That didn't bothered Tzuyu until it actually happened to her.

Minatozaki family owned a company that reached the standard of Tzuyu's Mother.
Both companies made a deal resulted Tzuyu's sudden engagement.

"You have two choices, Tzu."

Jeongyeon instinctively push Tzuyu into the decision making. Apparently that will happened someday.

Tzuyu sat down in disappointment.

"Either you marry the man your Mother want for you, which is Sana's brother and inherent the power your family has, or... just follow your heart, and to tell your Mother the truth about yourself, and she will kick you and disowned you...and the worst she will cut off all of your wealth and give it to me and-"

Jeongyeon cut off when Dahyun strike her right through the head with her palm.

"Ouch" Jeongyeon gently stroke her head.

"Shut up Jeong, you make things worst" Dahyun uttered.

She look at Tzuyu, "Tzu if there's still a time you should make your decision, it's tough but choose what do you think is the best for you"