Cold

Izuku clung tightly to Katsuki, pinned underneath him on the sofa. He whimpered as Katsuki rocked his hips into his, his legs coming up to hook around Katsuki's waist.

He dropped his head back, gasping softly as their lips parted. Katsuki kissed down his jaw and sucked teasingly on his neck. Izuku bit his lip, holding him tighter. He was grateful for the clothes they found, even if they barely concealed his arousal.

"Kats," Izuku stuttered slightly, fingers tangling in soft blond locks. "It... It'll be cold tonight... You should put-put a shirt on..."

Katsuki paused, lips popping off Izuku's collarbone. He propped himself up on his elbows, forearms caging Izuku's head as he raised a brow down at him. "Seriously?"

Izuku's cheeks burned a brighter red and his gaze avoided Katsuki's face. "It'll be cold," he muttered softly.

"You're seriously thinking about how cold tonight will be and that I should wear a shirt while I'm sucking on your tongue and giving you hickeys?"

"Oh my God!" Izuku covered his face quickly, practically steaming. "Don't say it like that! It sounds dirty!"

Katsuki huffed and pried his hands away. "You are such a nerd."

"We have pants, and I grabbed a shirt, so I just can't understand why you won't wear a shirt. It'll be cold!"

"First of all, you're not a weatherman. Second, I don't want to wear a shirt. Third, if it'll get cold, this house has a wood burning furnace. I'll just grab some wood and pop it in, start a fire. We'll be fine." Katsuki pushed himself up, Izuku quickly following with a gasp. Both brows raised at that, expression incredulous. "What?"

A pout took over Izuku's face, hands tucked into his lap. "Are you... Done kissing me..?"

Slowly, a smirk curled Katsuki's lips and he leaned closer, hooking his finger under Izuku's chin. He tilted his head up, making eye contact. "Are you not done being kissed," he asked lowly, chuckling at the shudder he caused. "All you have to do is ask, 'Zuku..."

As their lips met again, Izuku reached up and curled his fingers in Katsuki's hair. He gasped as his hips were grabbed and he was pulled into Katsuki's lap.

"You're on top, now... But I still have all the control," he mused, groping Izuku's hips.

Izuku whined, attempting to hide his face.

Katsuki pulled his arms away and divulged in yet another kiss. Soft and slow, pulling Izuku back against his chest.

~

Katsuki jerked awake, gripping the body on top of his tighter.

He blinked a couple times, clearing the fog from his mind.

Izuku shifted and sighed, relaxing again easily. Whatever woke Katsuki hadn't bothered him in the slightest.

Katsuki rubbed his face and glanced to the furnace. The flames had been reduced to dying embers, yet he could see through the window that dawn was still a while away. He breathed deeply and shifted carefully, feeling the cold as soon as he no longer had Izuku's warmth. He shuffled over to the furnace and crouched, grabbing another small log. He unhooked the latch, slowly opening the squeaky door. After placing the log inside, he grabbed the tinder he had gathered and prodded at the glowing ashes with a twig.

Flames grew and consumed the tinder, so Katsuki latched the door shut and stood.

Another sound like the one that woke him made a noticeable flash in the treeline, visible through the window above the sink in the kitchen.