Eiji...

It was hard for Katsuki, not yelling at his fellow survivors as they packed the vehicles.

He's had to yank the weapons dufflebag off the roof of the SUV. It was like they wanted the guns ruined. Have they not noticed the angry gray clouds moving in? He's had to reorganize the knapsacks on the floor to make his morons some foot room.

Someone tried shoving their stored food in a knapsack and he nearly screamed. Cooler. They have a cooler and lunchboxes, much better for storing food.

It's like these people have never packed for a trip in their lives. Yes, sure, it is still the apocalypse, but they have to fit seventeen asses in just two vehicles until they reach the next one. Yes, they do have fifteen ass-cushions, but they need to have enough room for food, clothes, weapons, medical necessities, hygienic necessities, bedding, etc...

Have it all cleverly stacked to have enough room. Comfort won't matter until they reach the mini-van. They can be comfortable then, when they have an extra seven seats and can spread out the supplies. Then more when they get Katsuki's truck. Someone could even lay in the bed.

Katsuki went back up to his room, just making sure he wasn't leaving anything behind when he heard a paper flutter. He left his window open to get a breeze as he hustled to pack. The room was musty and he wanted fresh air, which caused the little rustling.

He looked down, spotting a folded piece of paper, and he knew immediately what it was.

The blond crouched down, carefully picking up the paper, unfolding slowly to read the neat writing again.

Dear Katsuki...

~

Katsuki slouched as he drove the SUV, one hand on the steering wheel.

"I just have one question."

Katsuki groaned, rubbing his face with his free hand. Barely five minutes was how long he could get the idiots to play the silent game. To be fair, it was longer than he thought they'd last.

Hanta twisted to face Katsuki, being in the passenger seat. "Why are you wearing a seatbelt?"

"What!?"

"He's wearing a seatbelt!? Ha!"

Katsuki grit his teeth, the two in the trunk cackling like morons as the ones between smiled or covered their chuckles.

"My friend I traveled with has seen Brutes topple moving cars, so..."

The car went silent, a few faces paling. Katsuki smirked as he heard a few seatbelts clicking, Denki and Eijirou whispering harshly to each other in the back as they scrambled to search for something to strap themselves in.

They're too easy.

~

Katsuki stepped out of the SUV, tossing the minivan keys up in the air. "Who's driving the mom car?"

Denki snickered as he and Eijirou climbed out of the trunk.

Shouto took the keys, shouldering his knapsack. "I'd like to drive. I need the legroom."

"Oh my God, will you stop complaining about my bags?" Momo pouted, arms folded under her chest. "Leave a girl and her necessities alone."

"Bags!?" Katsuki whipped around to the ravenette, startling her. "Everyone was limited to one bag!"

"Holy shit, do you want to summon an entire city of infected?" Mina grabbed Katsuki's hair and pulled his head back, Hanta snorting behind his hand.

Katsuki growled and swatted at her hand.

Shouto unlocked the car and they transferred some of the bags into the trunk and back seat as new seating arrangements were made.