Love

⚠️Warning⚠️
Sexual content ahead

"Clear," Izuku called from upstairs in the townhouse they found. He hurried down, setting his pistol on the end table and dropped his knapsack by the back of the sofa.

"Kitchen had been cleaned out," Katsuki scoffed, shutting the pantry door. He had already set the duffle bag on the island counter.

The blond turned, grunting as he was immediately slammed into, arms thrown around his neck and lips eagerly crushed against his. Katsuki stumbled back and reached over to grab onto the counter to prevent them from hitting the floor.

"Geez-" Katsuki gasped once Izuku let him breathe, "came in like a fuckin' Runner!"

Izuku laughed, cupping his face. "Sorry... But I just want to kiss you all the time."

Rolling his eyes, Katsuki rested his hands on Izuku's waist. "So you attacked me?"

"Yes."

Chuckling, Katsuki started pushing Izuku backwards towards the living area. "Again- don't need a beard to be a weirdo."

Izuku hummed, following Katsuki onto the sofa, straddling him once again. "You still love me, though."

"Maybe I do..." Katsuki leaned back, hands falling to Izuku's thighs.

The greenette smiled softer, thumbs brushing back and forth underneath Katsuki's vermilion eyes. "Well, I think I love you, too..."

"Just think?"

"Maybe just a day or two more and I'll know for sure," Izuku sang, their noses bumping together. "You make me so happy, though... And you ease my worries and fears... You try so hard for me and it makes me want to try just as hard for you... Be a better me... Sounds like love..."

Katsuki hummed, closing his eyes. "Yeah... You became a better you without me, though... You did that on your own."

Izuku sighed, hands sliding down to Katsuki's shoulders. "Because I was forced to... But, Kats... If I had been alone when we ran into Shindo... I wouldn't have been brave enough to escape the way we did... I'd likely still be stuck with him... And I can... I can see a better future now... I can see myself living this out with you... With your group. I don't have tunnel vision anymore. I know what I want now."

"And what do you want..?"

With a shuddering inhale, Izuku pressed into Katsuki more, swallowing thickly. "You... I want you. I want to not be scared anymore."

Smiling, Katsuki's lips brushed against Izuku's as he spoke beneath his breath, "let me do all the work..."

Izuku nodded slowly, sighing as their lips sealed once more.

Katsuki pulled them closer together, warm bodies pressed flush as he trailed his lips down. Izuku tilted his head back, eyes fluttering as slow, open kisses pressed over his jaw and down the column of his neck. He bit his lip as his jeans were unzipped, tangling his fingers in Katsuki's hair.

"Do you trust me," Katsuki murmured, finger hooked in the hem of Izuku's boxer shorts.

The greenette smiled, resting his head against Katsuki's. "Completely..."

"Stop me anytime you need to."

Izuku knew he wouldn't need to, though. He's nervous, yes, but he's better. He knows Katsuki won't hurt him.

He inhaled sharply, back arching as Katsuki took hold of his cock, stroking him slowly. "Oh, God," he breathed out, biting back a whimper as the blond sucked on his neck, undoubtedly leaving a mark.