Boyfriend

Katsuki could barely breathe as he stared at Izuku. It was like a ghost stood on the other side of the fence, yet he knew the greenette was truly there.

"Yeah... I'm here..." Izuku's fingers curled tighter around the car door as he swallowed. He blinked back tears and inhaled deeply. "And you- you brought your group back..? Is everyone- everyone okay?" He stuttered, voice breaking in an attempt not to cry.

Swallowing hard, Katsuki stepped closer to the gate.

"Katsuki..?"

He unlocked the gate and pulled it open, tucking the gun into his back pocket.

"Katsuki, please, fuck... say something!"

"Shut the fuck up before you call a damn herd of 'em." Katsuki shut the car door and yanked on Izuku. The greenette gasped, hands out in surprise as he's held tightly to Katsuki's chest. "You're here... I never thought I'd see you again..."

Izuku whimpered and slowly returned Katsuki's embrace. He nuzzled into his shoulder, fingers curling into the back of Katsuki's shirt. "Oh, Katsuki..."

Katsuki closed his eyes tightly, burying his face in Izuku's hair. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for fighting with you, it was stupid."

"I shouldn't have ran away like I did, Kats..." Izuku reached up, fingers tangling in his hair. He tucked his nose into Katsuki's neck. "I'm sorry, Katsuki... I'm so sorry-"

"Don't fucking apologize, dumbass." Katsuki pulled away and grabbed his face. He smirked, Izuku's cheeks pressed and his lips in a pout. Izuku only pouted more as he realized Katsuki was smirking at him. "I picked that fight. But this is the only time you'll hear me apologize for it."

Izuku smiled as best as he could, gasping as his cheeks were pinched and pulled. "Hey!"

"Hot shit! I thought Ya'll were fuckin' lying to me!"

Katsuki winced and groaned, Izuku perking up as they heard Denki yelling from the porch.

"Hey, bring your boyfriend in, I wanna meet him!"

"Get in the car. Get in the fucking car, we're fucking leaving," Katsuki hissed, pulling open the door and trying to shove Izuku inside.

Izuku gasped and grabbed Katsuki's arm. "No, I want to meet them! I've been dying to finally meet them, please!"

Groaning, Katsuki glared back at the group, half of them now gathered on the porch. Denki was practically hanging over the railing, waving excitedly once he noticed Izuku looking in their direction. With a sigh, Katsuki closed Izuku in the car and gestured through the gate. Izuku grinned up at him and began to drive in. Katsuki closed and latched the gate, walking up the driveway after Izuku.

A few members ran down the porch stairs - Mina, Ochako, Denki, Hanta and Eijirou - rushing to the sedan as Izuku parked.

The greenette climbed out and was immediately accosted. "Oh my-!"

"Izuku! Oh my God!" Ochako sobbed as she held onto him, pulling him down with her arms around his neck. "Oh my God, oh my God... you're alive..."

Tearing up himself, Izuku held her close, nuzzling her hair. "'Chako... I was so happy when Katsuki said you were still alive..."

The brunette giggled, pulling back to wipe at her eyes. "You really filled out. I thought you'd stay a twig forever," she teased, pinching his bicep.

Izuku chuckled, cheeks flushing pink as he rubbed his arm. "I was on my own for a while, so I had to get stronger."

"You are so fucking cute!" Mina pulled Ochako back, grabbing Izuku's face. The greenette yelped as he's pulled down, eyes wide as he's inspected.

"Goddamn, you aren't what I pictured at all!" Eijirou ducked beside Mina, grinning wide at Izuku.

Denki popped up beside the girl, patting his cheek. "You're cute as shit!"

"Alright, alright!" Katsuki snapped and grabbed the back of Izuku's shirt, yanking him away and stepped between him and his group members. "Let him fucking breathe, assholes. You all will get a fucking chance to meet him, Jesus." Katsuki swatted away Mina's grabby hands, still holding Izuku behind himself.

"I don't mind, Kats," the greenette muttered, tugging on Katsuki's shirt. "They're just being friendly." He smiled up at the blond as he looked back.

Katsuki huffed and flicked his forehead. "You should be resting. Fuck knows how long you've been driving for. Get your shit." He popped open the back seat and pulled out both the knapsack and the black cooler.

Izuku gasped and jumped forward, taking the cooler from Katsuki. "Careful-! Careful... Careful, please." He held the cooler close to his chest, cradling it as if whatever is inside may shatter to little bits.

The older glanced to the cooler, then grabbed Izuku's shirt and pulled on him. "Inside, let's get you outta the sun before you burn and die of dehydration."

"Hey- I haven't been out that long! Kats!" Izuku squawked and stumbled as he's pulled along.

Mina giggled in delight as she followed.

Ochako flounced up to Izuku and grabbed onto his arm, pulling him away from Katsuki. "We have so much to catch up on, you know!"

The greenette smiled down at her. "Yeah, we do. I heard you got yourself a new boyfriend?"

Blushing terribly, the brunette grinned and laughed, nudging him.

The front door opened and Izuku paused. There's a lot of people there. Standing, staring.

Katsuki scoffed and grabbed Izuku again, pushing him towards the hallway. "You all can meet him later! Let him rest for now, fuck off!"

Izuku stumbled as he followed, waving and smiling shyly to the rest of the group, gasping as he's pulled into a room and the door is slammed shut. "Katsuki! They were being nice!"

The blond rolled his eyes, prying Izuku's hands off the cooler. Izuku tilted his head and looked around as Katsuki placed both the cooler and the knapsack in the corner of the room. "Was this the office?" Izuku sat on the edge of the bed. They must have brought a frame and mattress from elsewhere to set up in there.

"Yeah. The assholes let me have my own space so if you came back, I'd share with you." Katsuki pulled the pistol out of his hind pocket and set it carefully on the desk.

Izuku smiled, toeing off his boots. "That was nice... they seem really great. I really can't wait to spend time with them."

Katsuki hummed and sat beside him. "So... How was it..? My guess is it was still standing."

Nodding, Izuku took his hand and leaned on him. "It was..."

"And..?"

"Well, the cooler doesn't have food in it, if that's what you're asking."

Katsuki swallowed hard, looking to the cooler. "The vaccine is in there?"

Izuku nodded, entwining their fingers. "Yes... The C.D.C. finally created the vaccine with my help and the help of other immune. I have just enough for your group."

"Just us?" Katsuki raised a brow and looked down to him.

The greenette blushed, fidgeting nervously. "I asked for only that many. I didn't want to be separated from you again, so instead of getting as many as possible to spread to as many as possible, I only got enough for you..."

"Izuku..." Katsuki turned and wrapped his arms around the younger. He kissed his head and rubbed his back. "And it works?"

"Yes." Izuku nuzzled his chest, curling his fingers into Katsuki's shirt. "And the vaccine isn't the only good news."

Katsuki chuckled and shook his head. "You always seem to only have good news. What is it?"

Smiling, Izuku peered up to Katsuki, pulling back to cup his face. "The infection... it is limited only to the Americas. North and South are completely taken by the sickness, but the rest lf the world... They're okay. They had managed to contain and eradicate the sickness over there. In three months time, once as many people as possible are vaccinated, we can be brought somewhere completely safe..."

-----

1310 words

So I did rush the end a but, lost some inspiration so sorry if it seems weird or rushed.