Dear Katsuki

⚠️Warning⚠️
Sexual content

The sun dipped beneath the horizon, storm clouds long gone. The stash of food and blankets were piled in the dining area, fire crackling behind them.

Izuku panted, soft moans escaping him as his teeth sank into his lower lip.

"Like that," Katsuki muttered, brows pinched, hands on Izuku's hips to guide him.

His hips rotated slowly, bracing himself against Katsuki's chest as he got used to the feelings and the movements.

Katsuki watched Izuku's expression, brows furrowed, eyes lidded and lips parted. Cheeks flushed red, little ringlets beginning to cling to his cheeks and forehead.

He slid his fingers down Izuku's arm, causing a little shudder, then entwined their hands together.

"Katsuki," Izuku more whined than anything, head tilting as his hips lifted up and down.

The blond was completely enamored by his partner, how stunning he was with the fire illuminating him from behind, his vibrant eyes watching Katsuki right back.

Izuku leaned down, Katsuki lifting his head to meet Izuku's kiss.

"I-I don't know how long I can do this," Izuku whispered, arms trembling as he pushed himself back up.

Katsuki pursed his lips at a particular drag of Izuku's hips. "Need me to take over..?"

The greenette nodded, slowly stopping his movements. Katsuki sat up, cupping his cheek and pulling him in for a soft kiss. Izuku circled his arms around Katsuki's shoulders, leaning into the kiss.

"Let's lay you back," he murmured softly, their noses bumping gently. His arm lifted up behind Izuku, holding him close as he rolled them over, lying Izuku on his back. "This okay?"

"Yes," the younger sighed softly, adjusting the pillow under his head. He then smiled up at Katsuki. "This is good..."

Katsuki chuckled, lifting Izuku's legs to hook around his hips. "Good. Just tell me what you want..."

Izuku tangled his fingers in Katsuki's hair, stroking his thumb along his jawline. "You... I just want this with you."

"So fuckin' cheezy," the blond mused, leaning back down to kiss him again.

Katsuki braced his forearm above Izuku's head, gripping the blankets as he rocked his hips, moving at a steady grind into Izuku. The greenette gasped softly, back arching.

Izuku tightened his grip on Katsuki, closing his eyes.

The blond trailed his other hand up Izuku's thigh, gripping behind his knee to push his leg forward. Izuku moaned louder, dropping his head back. Katsuki kissed up Izuku's neck, taking in each sound his lover made as he began to thrust faster, making the motions bigger, thrusting deeper.

Blunt nails dug into his back and fingers tugged on his hair, Izuku moaning louder. Katsuki gripped Izuku tighter, biting his lip.

The knot in the pit of his stomach tightened quickly, thrusts becoming erratic quickly as he chased release.

Izuku got louder, arching sharply, tears in his eyes. "Kats- Katsuki! Ahh- oh, God!"

"Fuck-" Katsuki hissed, reaching between them to grasp Izuku's length, stroking in time with his thrusts.

"Oh, God- fuck- Katsuki!" Izuku's hips jerked hard, eyes rolling back with his orgasm, nails digging deep enough to break skin in Katsuki's back.

Katsuki panted heavily, gripping Izuku's thigh and the bedding tighter, brows pinched together. His hips stuttered and jerked as he finally reached release, groaning lowly as he dropped his head on Izuku's shoulder.