Holly, Jolly

I watched Eleven play around on the walkie-talkie while listening to the boy's conversation

It was pretty early in the morning but yet again I was at the Wheeler's almost falling asleep every now and then because Dustin decided to wake me up at 5 a.m.

"We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood.",Mike said with an adventurous tone in his voice.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?",Lucas questioned.

"Just trust me on this, okay?",the Wheeler exclaimed.

"Question.",I raised my hand, getting everyone's attention.

"Yes, Sunny?"

"What am I doing here?",I asked and pointed at myself.

"You'll help us, of course.",Dustin replied with a 'duh' tone.

"Did you get the supplies?"

I stopped listening to the conversation and looked at El who was still keeping herself busy with the walkie-talkie.

I really tried to keep my eyes open but God I was so freaking tired, so I eventually gave in.

I closed my eyes and cuddled into the sofa.

I had some time before I had to be at school and I wanted to use this time.

I was actually almost asleep when a loud noise scared the shit out of me and woke me up.

"Jesus, what happened?",I asked alarmed and looked up.

"Dustin's an idiot, that happened.",Lucas snapped and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, one more time.",Dustin knelt down and lift something.

It was Mike's death star.

Lucas sighed.

"What's he trying to do?",I whispered confused.

"He wants to prove that Eleven has superpowers.",Mike replied.

"I thought we already discussed that...?",I mumbled confused and sighed.
Apparently not.

"Use your powers, okay?",Dustin tried again.

I rolled my eyes and shut them again.
I just wanted to get some sleep. Is that too much to ask for?

"She's not a dog.",I heard Mike snap.

"Boys, Emma! Time for school.", Karen suddenly yelled.

I grumbled unhappy and got up while the boys quickly packed all their things together.

I ran upstairs.

"Hi Karen, bye Karen.",I said while rushing out of the house and getting on my bike which was finally repaired.