The Body

"Come on

"Come on.",Mike muttered while turning on the light.

We quickly went to the AV-room after Mike's incident with Troy and were now finally trying to reach out to Will.

"Now what?",Dustin asked Mike who was sitting down in front of the Heathkit with Eleven.

"She'll find him. Right, El?",the raven-haired boy questioned with a small hint of panic in his voice.

The static noise filed the room and Mike was trying to find the right frequency.

El was closing her eyes and tried to focus on finding Will.

"She's doing it. She's finding him.",Mike said excited and looked at us hopefully.

"This is crazy!",Dustin exclaimed, just as enthusiastically as his friend.

"Calm down.",Lucas replied annoyed. "She just closed her eyes."

Nothing happened for a few seconds until we all gasped when the lamp above us suddenly burst and thus refuted Lucas' statement.

"Holy..." "Shit.",I mumbled and completed Dustin's sentence.

We all looked at the Heathkid and its sudden outburst.

"What is that?",I asked confused.
The radio was tuning and the clanging continued making me shiver.

"Mom.",a thin voice made my heartbeat stop.

"No way!",Lucas said in disbelief.

"That's Will.",I mumbled. "That's him. That's Will. He's alive. Oh my God, he is alive."

"Will!",everyone started to yell.

Lucas lent over the table. "Will, it's us! Are you there?"
"Can you hear us? We're here!"

"Hello? Mom?",Will's distorted voice spoke.

"Why can't he hear us?",Lucas asked loudly.

"I don't know.",Mike replied frustrated and then looked desperately at me. "What are we supposed to do, Sunny? How can we help him?"

I was so close to burst out in tears.
I was helpless and I really hated it when I felt like that.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I- I don't know, Mike. This is far from a normal and daily experience."

"...it's like home, but it's so dark...",the boy's voice echoed through the room. "It's so dark and empty. And it's cold. Mom? Mom!"

It was silent for a while until the fuse suddenly blow up and made us yelp.

The machine blew up in flames and the fire alarm soon started to ring.

I quickly got the fire extinguisher with which I extinguished the fire.

"Is everyone okay? Boys? El? Is somebody hurt?",I yelled over the loud noise.

"I think something's wrong with El?",Mike muttered and knelt down in front of the girl.

"El, sweetie, can you move?",I asked worriedly.

She just looked at me, blood dripping from her nose.
She looked so pale and exhausted.

I got a tissue out of my pocket and wiped the blood carefully away.

"Here...",I muttered and grabbed her arm carefully.

I then looked at Mike, Dustin and Lucas. "Help her up, boys."

"