The Flea and the Acrobat

"I'm gonna get you a glass of water, sweetie

"I'm gonna get you a glass of water, sweetie.",I muttered and looked at Eleven who was lying on the couch, completely exhausted.

I think that she may overused her powers in some way.
Like a battery or something and now she had to rest to get these powers back.

El just simply nodded, not being capable of doing anything more.

The boys were talking about the bizarre thing that just happened to us.

Will was apparently alive, which was a big relieve, but I just had no idea how we could find him and bring him back home to his family.

Which brought me to the next point.
We had to tell Joyce.
I needed her to know that she wasn't crazy and that her son's alive.
She's been gone through so much shit I just wanted her to be happy again.

I sighed and walked into the Wheeler kitchen to fill a glass with water.

"Emmy? What are you doing here?",a sudden voice scared the hell out of me.

"Was that payback for the time I scared you? Jesus, Nance, I almost shitted myself.",I whisper-yelled at the brunette.

"Sorry.",the girl muttered. "I just didn't expect to see you here."

I raised a brow with a small smile. "You do realize that I practically live here, right?"

"Yeah, right, sorry.",the girl muttered.
Something seemed off.
Nancy looked...different. Stressed.

"Nance, what's going on? You look awful.",I asked her worried.

She tried to smile. "It's, uh, it's nothing, Emmy. Don't worry."

I simply nodded and ignored the pain that came up when she didn't want to talk to me.
I just had to accept it and don't push her into telling me. Maybe she would talk to me about it sometime.

"I'm gonna go back downstairs. But if you need someone to talk to or something just call me, alright Nance?",I said to my friend.

She nodded with a small smile.

I was at the staircase when Nancy called my name.
"You know I love you, Emmy, right? I don't want anything bad happen to you."

I smiled softly at her. "I know, Nance. I love you too."

This is awful and really, really short but I promise you it gets better!I will also post another chapter today since this one is really, really short

I will also post another chapter today since this one is really, really short.

!!Please no silent readers!!

Have a great week.