The Bathtub

"I wanna see you in my office

"I wanna see you in my office.",Hopper said to Jonathan.
He and Joyce just arrived and they weren't really pleased about the weapons in Jonathan's car.

"You're screwed.",I mumbled with a small grin.

"Shut up, Emma.",Nancy hissed and then looked at Jonathan.

"You won't believe me.",the Byers argued.

"Why don't you give me a try?",the chief asked. "Emma, you're coming too. If Jonathan is causing trouble, you most likely also have something to do with it."

I chuckled. "You know me so well, Jim Hopper."

"You say blood draws this thing?",Hopper asked Jonathan when we showed him and Joyce the pictures Jonathan had taken of that creature thingy.

"We don't know.",my best friend answered. "It's just a theory."

I sighed when Hopper dragged me out of his office into the hallway and looked at me upset.

"Why for Christ's sake are you risking your life, Emma? What if that thing would've taken you too? What if you would've been the next kid I had to search for?",he asked reproachful.

Nancy went to the bathroom and Joyce talked to Jonathan outside the door.
He most likely got the same speech.

I smiled softly. "I'm not that easy to kill, Hops. Besides, I couldn't just come to you and tell you that there might be some creature from another dimension that has taken Will. I mean, that sounds crazy."

"I don't care.",he raised his voice. "You are not supposed to die, okay? I don't care how crazy you might sound. Hell, we all are a bit crazy, Emma. I couldn't bear it if you'd gone missing as well."

I smiled. "That is really cute, Hops."

He groaned. "Oh, shut up, kid."

"I want an apology!",a female voice suddenly shouted and gained our attention.

"An apology for what exactly?",I heard Callaghan asked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and followed Hopper who walked towards the big office where Callaghan and Powell were to find the source of this annoying noise.

"Where is the chief? I want to speak to him right this instant."

"Stay here.",Jim ordered when he noticed that I followed him.

I rolled my eyes. "That sounds like an old, angry lady not a sharpshooter, Hops."

"Ma'am, I need you to calm down.",I laughed at Callaghan.

"What is your name, Deputy?",the woman hissed at the officer.

"Well, I'm an officer...",Callaghan corrected her.

I was now standing behind Callahan and chuckled. "You sure about that, Cal?"

"Name and badge number, both of you.",the woman demanded.