Chapter 15... here we go again

A/N: This chapter is going to be in either Jason's or Tyler's P.O.V because I can and because I can!

Jason's P.O.V

We walk out of the vampire's lair feeling tired and hurt, I lean on Tyler as we walk into the woods. He tilts his head down slightly to look at me 'curse him being so tall' I thought, Tyler smiles and picks me up ¨T-Tyler what are you d-doing¨ I stutter, he laughs ¨I am giving you a piggy back, silly¨ he says ¨M-May I ask why¨ I ask Tyler while petting his hair gently ¨Because I can and because I can¨ he laughs again, I giggle and carry on strokeing his hair. I start to feel really tired so I rest my head against Tyler's back and I close my eyes and yawn, feeling the sleep taking over.

Tyler's P.O.V

Jason gently pets my hair but after a minuet he yawns and leans his head on my back, I feel his breathing get deeper 'aww hes so tired' I thought. I smile as I follow the rest of the group, ¨so Tyler, its been a while. So how is umm, you know who¨ Adam asks, I feel my heartbeat increase when Adam mentions 'you know who' ( A/N: must not break the 4th wall...screw it xD). You know who, is my sick, twisted cousin. He used to abuse me both mentally and sexually, seeing as my parents disappeared when I was only 4, I had to go and live with my cousin. I put up with him abuseing me until I turned 16, thats when Adam and Ty noticed all my bruises during P.E. They helped me run away from home, Adam said that I could come and live with him in the sky palace along with Ty but I refused and said that I would make my own way. ¨Um well you know, I have not seen him for a few years¨ I reply to Adam, he nods ¨yeah, that was not right but I am glad to see that your well and happy¨ he says smiling, I return the smile. Jason moves his head so he was faceing the other side of the trail and he wraps his little arms around my neck, I smile ¨yeah, I am really happy Adam¨.

Time skip sunset

Jason had woken up a while ago but I didn't put him down, we were still miles away from the kingdom and everyone was tired, so we stopped in a clearing and set up camp once again. We made the campfire and cooked some mushroom stew, everyone chatted for a while about the days events, ¨Seto, what time is it?¨ Ty asks rubbing his eyes ¨around 11pm¨ Seto replied, ¨well I am exausted guys, I am gonna hit the hay¨ Mitch says before standing up and walking to his tent ¨me too¨ Jerome says, Charlotte was already fast asleep against Jerome's shoulder. He laughs gently ¨um, Tay can you give me a hand?¨ Jerome asks ¨I sure can¨ she says. Tayanne waved her hands and Charlotte was lifted off of the ground and into Jerome's arms ¨thanks, goodnight everyone¨ Jerome says before walking to his tent. We all said goodnight and we all walked to our own tents, I held Jason's hand as we walked to our tent ¨Tyylleerr¨ Jason whined in a baby voice ¨whats wrong Jason¨ I ask him grinning ¨I amm not tired¨ he pouts, it was true that he wouldnt be tired for quite a while as he was asleep almost the whole day ¨aw okay, what do you want to do?¨ I ask as we enter our tent ¨well, what did Adam mean by 'you know who'¨ He asks. ¨wait you heard that?¨ I ask him, he nods ¨well, okay then¨ I say. I explain about 'you know who' with my words trembling at each detail, Jason's facial expressions changed with every word I said and when I finished he looked so sad. He wrapped his arms around me ¨I am sorry Tyler, I shouldnt have brought it up¨ he said burying his head into my shoulder ¨Its okay Jason, you didn't know and I don't have to worry about him anymore¨ I say lifting his chin up, I look into his beautiful brown eyes and smile ¨I have you to think about now¨ I say, I kiss his soft lips gently. ¨you still not tired babe¨ I ask, he shakes his head and smiles ¨come on lets go take a walk to tire you out¨ I say pulling him up ¨we should probably leave a note just incase¨ Jason says writing on a piece of paper quickly. We walk outside and I pin the note to Seto and Tayanne's tent. Me and Jason walk down the trail hand in hand for a while. I transformed quickly ¨fancy a ride Jason?¨ I ask him, he smiles and nods. Jason climbs onto my back and hangs on to my fur, it hurts a little but thats because I am not used to people rideing on my back ¨ready baby?¨ I ask him ¨I sure am, lets goooo Tyler¨ Jason squeals. I laugh and take off running, Jason clings onto my fur tighter, I moan quietly and I carry on running.