Chapter 16...long lost enemy

Seto's P.O.V
Me and Tayanne walk to the sky palace with our weapons and armour ready. I ring the bell and the steward comes to the door and lets us in, I lead us to the meeting room. We were early so we sat on the chairs and waited for everyone to arrive, after a while everyone arrived and sat in their usual places. Exept for Tyler, he sat in Jason's chair while Jason sat ontop of him. ¨Hello everyone, I have figured out the path we need to take for the next boss and who is the most important in this operation. Jason, its you, as the wither hybrid you must have a fair idea about weaknesses and strenghts¨ I say looking at Jason, he nods his head and looks at his hands. ¨we set off soon but we need to replace some supplys, I need Jason, Tayanne, Charlotte and Adam to help me out with potions. Ty, Tyler, Mitch and Jerome, sort out some more food and water. When everyone is ready meet back here¨ I explain, they all nod and we part ways. I teleport me, Tayanne, Jason, Charlotte and Adam to my workshop to work on potions ¨guys we need, healing, regeneration, strength and maybe speed potions as well as some you think could be useful.¨ I say before waveing my hands and making some spare potion recipe books fly off of the shelves and into their awaiting hands. We all stand infront of the desks and start to brew the potions.

After a few hours of brewing everyone had enough potions for the whole group, I called Ty's phone ¨Hey Seto, me and the guys have a lot of food and water, and Tyler went and fixed the tents and got some new flint and steel¨ He said, ¨wow, okay guys. Me and my group have just finished makeing potions and now Me and Tayanne are going to start fixing the supply pack. Oh and tell Tyler thanks for mending the tents¨ ¨will do, Jerome and Mitch organised a dinner at a diner in town at 7pm can you tell the others? we will meet you at your workshop¨ he asked ¨yeah I can, thanks Ty see you soon¨ I say before hanging up. ¨Hey guys, Mitch and Jerome organized a meal at a diner in town at 7pm so run home and get ready and come back here¨ I explain to everyone. We all part ways and head to our houses to get ready, I go to the downstairs bathroom and took a warm shower, I pulled out a purple dress shirt, black jeans and a black jacket, and I put them on.

Jason's P.O.V
I walk with Adam to the sky palace, when we arrived I ran up to my tower bedroom. When I reach the door I look at the sign above, I smiled when I saw that it had been changed to 'Jason and Tyler's room'. I open the door and I lock it behind me, I walk over to my wardrobe and I take out some dark gray jeans, a white and blue plaied shirt and a black leather jacket. I walk into my bathroom and I get dressed, I comb my hair and I put on some aftershave. I look at myself in my mirror for a moment 'I have looked better' I thought, as I went back to my room to get some shoes I hear a knock on my door ¨who is it?¨ I call ¨its me Tyler¨ he called, I smile and open the door. ¨hey babe¨ he says kissing my cheek softly ¨wow, you look cute¨ he says, I blush and smile. Shutting the door I say ¨are you getting changed for dinner¨, Tyler reaches into a bag he was carrying ¨yeah, I won't be long¨ he said walking into the bathroom. In a few minuets, Tyler came out of the bathroom looking so handsome. He was wearing a white t-shirt that showed off his toned body, light gray jeans and light blue trainers, his hair was light and fluffy ¨what do you think?¨ he asked grinning. I felt my cheeks heat up ¨y-you look a-amazeing¨ I stutter 'damn stutter' I thought, he laughs softly ¨your stutter is so cute Jason¨ he says tilting my chin up with his thumb. He leans in and brushes our lips together for a second, ¨oh look at that¨ he said pulling at the collar of my shirt ¨my mark has showed up¨ he said chuckling, I raise my eyebrows and walk into the bathroom. I pull at my collar to reveal the purple-ish red mark just below my collar bone, I smile and adjust my shirt collar. I walk back into my room and stand infront of Tyler, putting my hands on my hips ¨you have one too¨ I say looking at the dark mark on Tyler's collar bone, his stood out a lot. ¨yeah I know, its from you¨ Tyler said winking at me, I blush and turn to look at the clock on my bedside table, the clock said that it was 6:51pm ¨Tyler we have to leave now and get to Seto's workshop¨ I say pulling him up from the bed ¨okay babe, lets go¨ he said following me. I lock the door and we walk down the stairs, Adam and Ty were stood at the gates ¨hey you two¨ Ty said ¨were you waiting for us?¨ Tyler asks ¨yeah, we thought seeing as we were going to the same place we may as well walk together¨ Adam said ¨good idea, lets go¨ Tyler says.