Chapter 7...stay by my side

Charlotte's P.O.V (finally XD)

I wake up at 8:35am training starts at 9:15am, I think I have time for a quick shower and stuff. I take ten minutes to shower and I begin the task of drying my chocolate brown and blue hair, after that I grab some toast for breakfast. Just as I finished I hear a knock on my door, I figured it was Jerome, he said he would come pick me up for training. I open the door and I see Jerome stood on the doorstep with a rose in his hand "Hey Charlotte" Jerome says handing me the rose "Hey Jerome, thank you" I say blushing, "what are we waiting for its time for training" I say exitedly. Jerome grabs my hand and he transformed to his hybrid, he picked me up in his arms and he began to run towards the training grounds, we were there in a matter of minutes, Jerome changed back to himself and we waited for the others. Seto, Tayanne,Ty and Adam all teleported together right in front of us "hey everybody" Jerome yells, we see Ashley, Jason and Mitch running towards us, "Hey everyone, let's get started with sword skills, so transform." Seto shouts to everyone. Everyone takes a sword and we begin to kill random mobs that were being spawned in by Tayanne and Seto. Next was bow skills and of course Mitch was the best at that after all he was the skeleton king. We also did multiple stamina skills and then we split off to practice our individual powers, Tayanne and Seto practiced spells, Ty did his flying with Jason, Adam and Mitch worked on their aim, Jerome and Ashley were running as fast as they could. I practiced my rainbow magic, I summoned my unicorn 'precious', she was beautiful, her mane and tail are rainbow colored and she is pure white with grayish ankles, I practiced our riding lessons with jumping and blocking magic, after a while the rainbow in my hair was starting to fade away, it meant that my power was draining and I had to stop training for today, i sent precious away and I walked over to Jerome. "Jerome I have to go home, my powers are running low and it is getting dark can you walk with me?" I say blushing, I feel so stupid for asking him to walk me home. "I would love to walk you home Charlotte" he slipped his hand in mine and we walked back to my house. Once we got to my door I looked up at the stars and smiled, I poked Jerome's arm and pointed at the mind night black sky, he looked up and smiled, in the sky words were written in the stars (A/N that's a real song if you didn't know, check it out) Jerome and Charlotte written in a big heart made from stars. I look back at Jerome he was smiling, he pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for what seemed like forever. I look into Jerome's eyes as he leans in I lean in too, our lips connect and fireworks, sparks flying between us, our lips moving in complete sync, Jerome was the missing puzzle piece to my life, I didn't want this moment to end but it did. Jerome and I say goodnight to each other and I stood at my door watching Jerome disappear into the darkness of the night, I smile and I look up once more, I pull out my phone and I take a photo of the formation in the sky. I smile once more and I go inside Its freezing tonight, I hope Jerome is okay.

3rd person view

Jerome was not okay, the wind howled and the rain came pouring down, lightning strikes setting the trees around him on fire. Jerome hears something like a stick snap from the bushes behind him, he walks closer and falls back in shock. A pair of milky white glowing eyes stay fixed on Jerome, a figure rises from the bushes, its herobrine. A ball of black thick smoke appears in his hands, herobrine gives Jerome a evil grin and he throws the smoke. Jerome transformed as quick as he could, taking out his diamond Axe he swings it in front of him, knocking the smoke back making a circle of fire around them. Jerome runs towards herobrine but is picked up by the neck with black magic, Jerome's diamond Axe falls to the ground, making a loud clank as the smooth diamond surface hits a stone, herobrine speaks up "Jerome, you and your little friends are never going to stop us so don't even try" he says in his deep husky voice. Herobrine grins and the fire disappeared, Jerome falls to the ground next to his Axe and herobrine disappears into the night.

Jerome's P.O.V

As I lay here gasping for breath, I think about the events of the night, me and Charlotte kissed, I walk to my house and I get attacked by herobrine?. I need to protect Charlotte, so I decide to run as fast as I can to Charlotte's house. When I get there I knock on the door, Charlotte comes to the door looking really sleepy, she rubs her eyes "Jerome? What's wrong?" She asks me, "Charlotte, herobrine is here. He attacked me in the woods, I came here to protect you." I blurt out. I had cuts and burns all over me, Charlotte throws her arms around me "Jerome are you okay?" She says in a worried tone of voice "I am now, its okay" I say in a soothing voice, holding her tight in my arms. Charlotte takes me inside and we sit down on the sofa, I hold Charlotte in my arms, I could feel her breathing pattern change, I look at Charlotte's face and see her eyes are closed, she had fallen asleep. I decided to close my eyes too, within minutes I was fast asleep.

A/N I know this chapter is shorter than the previous ones but I am having a writers block, my solution MUSIC

PEACE