Chapter 8 Reunion

Choric and Elly persuaded Tyla to let Elly stay and She decided to stay for a while. One day Choric's eyes turned multicolored but he never noticed.

"Unaka tona, ru'shan" Choric had two cows in his mouth and laid one down in front of Elly. He then sits and gnaws on the cow.

Elly gasps," You brought me food!" She smiles at him, "Thanks, bubs, you're the best." She digs right in and chomps down on the cow.

"Yes, I was out looking for a few things" his pupils turn into slits. "Strange, I can see things but I am not looking at them"

"Oh like another person's perspective?" She continues eating the poor cow. "What do you see?"

"I see... this is different... I can see dragons that look like you but I have never seen this place before"

"Me?" She stops eating and looks at him. "What do you mean?"

"I am right next to one and they do not see me... they are pretty in the sense of markings."

"What are they saying? Can you hear or are you able to only see?"

"No, they are laying down, it is dark, all they are doing is... actually, this one might be able to see me."

Elly ponders for a moment. "How would you know, is It looking at you weirdly?"

"It is right in front of me looking at my face. Cute little thing but... it is just staring."

"Oh, you're seeing the world through someone else's eyes. That's pretty neat."

"Maybe, but it feels familiar. Is this a..." his pupils turn normal. "Hmm, that was not another place in this universe but in time"

"Or a vision? What?" Elly becomes confused, she thinks about it then gets it. "So you saw a future?"

"Yes, that kid was a descendant of me" Choric smiles.

"It makes sense since it was looking at you." She continues eating the kill.

He goes quiet. "This is different than what I have seen before"

She stops eating, "Why is it different?" She looks at him.

"The ones I usually see shows my descendants killing every other race and feasting on their bodies"

"But these weren't." She tilts her head. "That is a difference."

"Living in harmony with what looks like your kind" He smiles. "Seems like my choices are getting better."

"Yeah. You used to be terrible to be around." She curves a smile and goes back to snacking.

"Hmm, yes, I think it is time, Fear." Choric clones himself and his personalities go into them and the clones morph to fit their looks. "This is much better, huh being able to be your own self"

"Haha," Venom picks up Choric and hugs him.

"Put me down Venom"

"Right, sorry" he sets Choric down. "Just excited to be able to have my own body."

Elly smiles at them and shakes her head. "He's strong enough to lift you."

"Actually, I am lighter than you would expect. And also I will show you what I was supposed to look like," Choric then becomes more slender, his tail gets longer, his scales turn pure white and his horns turn golden. "So, do you like it?"

"I do." She checks him out, her eyes move from bottom to top. "You look good."

"I looked like this before I got my sight. In our culture, the albinos were always more powerful and the runts"