cinq.

a//n: happy new year guys! expect more frequent updates on this book. it's time to get her done!

it is 4:58 am, so hell yeah this is unedited. enjoy!

***

The next day when Milan awoke it was in the dead of afternoon.

When she checked her phone it showed that it was three p.m. and upon further inspection she had a few text messages from an unknown number.

For some reason, unsaved numbers have always given Milan the creeps.

I don't know you, why the hell are you texting me?

She thought as she went to the messages.

Let me take you out.

Sent a 11 a.m.

Damn, you still sleep?

Sent at 1:26 p.m.

Wake that ass up before I drive thru your house.

and that was sent fifteen minutes prior to her wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

Immediately, Milan texted back.

Who the fuck are you?

But, of course who else would it be? Not even thirty seconds after it delivered, the name Ramses was sent back to her and she fell on her back on her bed, groaning loudly as she threw her arm over her head.

He really must be on a mission to get me killed.

Easily replying back with a simple no, once again it took under a minute for him to tell her he was already outside. She just couldn't believe he'd be that crazy to show up and actually sit outside, so Milan's feet carried her to her living room window and lo and behold, a huge matte black Jeep Trackhawk was parked close behind her car.

Looking down at what she was wearing, a bright yellow Laker's t shirt that belonged to her father and reached mid knee, she knew she couldn't curse him out looking like this. Taking her time walking back into her room she changed into dark ripped jeans, a white graphic tee shirt, and red accented Jordan 4's.

With one quick swipe, she took her extra large baby blue bonnet off of her head an brushed out her hair before brushing her teeth straight after. When she felt she was fine enough even though she planned to go right back in the house, she went outside and walked up to the Jeep's darkly tinted windows. Immediately the driver's side window panned down for her.

Ramses was already smirking.

Milan was not.

"How do you know where I live and who keeps driving my car back for you?!" She bursted at his mischievous expression.

"That's supposed to be my thank you?" He asked, face unchanging. Milan rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, Ramses slightly leaned his head out oft he window and took in her appearance.

"You look good as hell." He complimented her, accenting it with a slow lick on his bottom lip. Milan felt it in her core, but she stayed strong nonetheless. "Thank you." She begrudgingly bit out.

"You welcome, shawt'. Now get in the car." He quickly followed afterwards. Milan didn't move, but she felt her eye twitch a bit.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, plus my brother is upstairs right now. He'll kill you." She told him, glancing warily up at the windows of her living room that she just looked down at him in. She prayed her late sleeping ran in the family so he wouldn't notice her being gone.