vingt-deux.

Now, instead of softly holding onto Ramses's shoulders, Milan tightened her grip. It was a jerk reaction. She was hoping to staple him in place and not let him answer the door.

Ramses's eyes glanced over towards the direction of the exit.

"Somebody just knocked?" He asked aloud.

It definitely was a rhetorical question with the way he dropped his hands from Milan's waist and went towards the door to answer it. He looked through the peephole and smacked his lips immediately.

"Milan, I know this ain't no— I know this ain't no n*gga at your door. Who the fuck is this n*gga?!"

Ramses all but roared as he threw open the room's door. It opened to reveal a gobsmacked Marcus with a beautiful bouquet of roses in hand.

Milan fought the urge to drop to her knees completely.

"Ramses, wait—"

And just like her voice ignited a bomb, Ramses grabbed Marcus by his shirt collar and punched him right in the face.

"Wait, Oh my God!" Milan shrieked as she ran over to the men who now had begun brawling the hallway.

Marcus had dropped the rose bouquet and was now holding Ramses in the deadliest choke hold she'd ever seen in her life. Although Marcus was buffer than Ramses, Ramses was not struggling at all.

He threw his head back into Marcus's, the crack that came from their collision curdled Milan's blood.

Then, she watched as blood immediately started to gush from Marcus's nose. Ramses wasted no time to turn the tables as he laid more heavy punches to Marcus's torso.

"Get off of him! Get off of him!" Was all Milan could hear herself shrieking as she watched in horror.

Refusing to yield, Marcus swept his legs underneath Ramses's causing him to fall on the ground.

Marcus quickly took the leverage and kicked Ramses across the floor and into the wall with a thud Milan swore she felt in her own chest.

"Everybody show me your hands right now!" A booming voice yelled down the hallway.

Milan hadn't even realized she'd been crying until she whipped her head so fast her hot tears cooled on her cheek.

Four armed policemen were advancing down the hotel's hallway towards them, guns drawn.

Of course the cops were called. Of course.

She griped in her head as she did her best to raise her hands above her head. Her hands wouldn't stop shaking.

Ramses and Marcus separated from each other. Marcus more quickly complying than Ramses to put his hands up.

Absolutely humiliated, Milan felt as an officer came and patted her down in the lacey get up she had on. She closed her eyes and rolled her lips inward as it occurred.

It was even worse that when she opened her eyes, both Ramses and Marcus looked ready to kill the officer.

"Hey boys, doesn't this guy look like the description of that perp from that murder last night?" One of the officers threw out as they waited for their team member to finish the pat downs while another cuffed them after.

The officer on pat down duty was currently down to Marcus's shoes, he rose up and looked at Marcus and shook his head. "Nah, I know I ain't no barber but the description definitely did not have locs."

The officer who asked the question made a stale expression in response, which caused the other to jump and look towards Ramses instead. The cop's eyes widened.