vingt-et-un.

In the next thirty minutes, Milan was planning on that long dramatic shower working in her favor as she lathered herself in shea butter before spraying herself with a vanilla body mist.

She wanted to feel something.

Something other than hopelessness and stress over her brother and Ramses.

Something other than hot bitter hate for Tatiana.

Marcus was on his way to help her do just that.

After putting on a backless lingerie bodysuit and garter stockings to match, Milan sat on her bed as to not mess up her hair and makeup again. She wasn't sitting for long at all because five minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

When she went to open the door, instead of Marcus's friendly eyes and welcoming arms, she was greeted by the overwhelming stench of marijuana. She looked up to meet the eyes of Ramses, high as shit.

As soon as she opened the door, it was like the man lurched over as if the door was supporting his body weight and now was quickly removed.

"Ramses!" Milan exclaimed in surprise as she did her best to keep his strong solid body from hitting the floor. Immediately, she walked them backwards, his chin tucked neatly over her head and her arms the only thing that kept him from falling either side.

When she felt the back of her bed hit her knees, she quickly moved out from under him so he would fall on the bed. Ramses fell into the dressing of the bed which was where he would stay for now.

Milan was shaken up to say the least. "Ramses, what the fuck are you doing here?" Milan pinched his ear, making him sit up on the headboard of the bed. He protested and groaned loudly as she lightly slapped his face. His breath as he exhaled smelled of tequila. He was wasted.

Immediately, she knew she was not getting him to leave easily or quickly. Milan quickly shot a text to Marcus to abandon their mission and prayed he'd see it just in time.

Going back to her limp dummy of not-boyfriend on her bed, Milan went back to messing with him. Trying to get him to regain consciousness.

"You left me, Mi." Ramses slurred, closing his eyes and furrowing his brow like a child. He spoke his sentence like he was five years old and someone had taken away his favorite firetruck toy.

"How did you know where I was, Ramses?" Milan asked him slowly, she didn't know wether to comfort him or send him on his merry intoxicated way. However, when she glanced over at his state when she thought of the second option, she knew he was a walking target as soon as he stepped out the door.

It was a miracle he even made it here.

However, she was pissed.

She had literally just went through all the stages of grief coming to grips that he'd made it back to Tatiana within the day AND had the audacity to claim a baby. He was absolutely insane to think showing up here pissy drunk was going to smooth that over.

Ramses kept nodding off. Either the liquor or marijuana beating his ass black and blue.

Milan got up from his bedside and went into the bathroom, filling one of the hotel glasses with water and wetting a washcloth with cold water. When she went back out to Ramses's side, she poured the glass of water directly on his head.

"What the fuck, Milan?!" Ramses shouted as the water crashed down on his head. Immediately sitting up right and clearing his face of water with his hands before moving to dry it with the blankets on the bed.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He angrily chastised her, the slur previously hindering his speech no longer audible. The glass of water sobering him up was exactly her plan so she wouldn't feel bad when she smacked him in the face with the cold wet washcloth.