douze.

Milan couldn't lie and say she didn't know what would happen once she and Ramses had sex.

However, now that she laid in bed with his arms encasing her in a headlock while he snored into the back of her head... she didn't imagine he'd take to her so quickly.

Her whole body was hot. And not in a good way. It was literally scorching with him being wrapped around her and them both being wrapped in her dark gray fuzzy duvet.

She grabbed her phone from her nightstand, just barely not dropping it because of her reach being so restricted. The face of it blinked 9 AM at her. That was as good enough time as any to wake him up.

Pushing herself forward to the edge of the bed, she hoped his arms would loosen as she inched closer to the end. Instead, he grunted and placed the hand the was encasing her neck loosely around her waist and pushed her into him even more.

Now don't get Milan wrong, she loved a good cuddle as much as the next woman, but this was literally imprisonment. 

"Ramses..." Milan sighed, taking his arm and moving it out from her body. Once again the man groaned in his sleep, then proceeded to lay his head right on top of hers which smushed it into her pillow. Milan felt like a 20 pound weight was now determined to smash her skull.

Be fucking forreal.

She knew that this position couldn't have even been comfortable. His cheek was right on top of her ear for God's sake.

"Ramses!" Milan called out louder and he awoke mid snore. 

"What? Fuck goin' on?" He barely got out while fighting his sleep induced haze. Ironically, him stretching made him grasp her tighter rather than let go. 

"Please get the hell off of me." Milan griped, shaking off his hold now that he was awake. Ramses untangled himself from her and yawned loudly. "Man... you wasn't saying all that last night. Instead it was oh fuck, yes, oh Ram--" 

Milan hit him with the pillow they were previously laying on to shut him up.

"First off, my voice ain't never that high and secondly, you've been smothering me for at least an hour. I woulda woke up dead any second." Milan explained with attitude dripping from her tone as she sat up on her bed and stretched herself. 

Ramses sucked his teeth and laughed. "You so fuckin' dramatic."

"Get out. I've seen enough of you."

Getting up from her bed, Ramses shrugged as he walked towards the door. "You cold blooded when you not saying keep it in me, fuck yes, don't stop!"

"Get out!" Milan demanded again, this time her voice actually was high pitched.

Ramses was still mocking her as he closed the door behind him, the pillow Milan threw at him missing him by a millisecond. 

As soon as he left, Milan's phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number. 

It's the third day, mija. 

Instantly Milan wanted to vomit.

She had forgotten all about her... her mission to deliver Ramses to Chrisanto in 3 days. She honestly couldn't even believe the man was serious about it. She had to think of a plan and fast. Milan didn't have many options either.

Chrisanto was pretty clear. Deliver Ramses to the shop and... and he'd be dropped right when they pulled up damn near. 

But that was just not an option.