XXX

"Hmm this, this will do. It is not exactly what I wanted, but eh," the woman said shoving a white dress at Elise.

"Mind maybe introducing yourself to me?" Elise asked.

"Oh I am Clara. Alpha Clara, if we are to be specific."

Elise frowned, puzzled. Alpha? But she was supposed to be the Luna, right?

"You look so confused. It is not that hard to understand. I am the Alpha of my pack. My mate, Franco, is the Luna of my pack."

"I just um thought that Alphas were um male?"

"There is no gender assigned to the title of Alpha or Luna. Most packs are terrified though of a pack that bends such norms. A female Alpha! Oh no! The world is ending! That is how they all react. A bunch of dim witted imbeciles. Is a woman as an Alpha so bad? My pack is currently at its peak thanks to me. Now you should stop stuttering. You really are adorable so are your little stutters, but adorable is not going to get any respect. So after the meeting, I plan to give you some pointers," Clara said.

"But I am not an Alpha?"

"Yeah yeah you are the Luna , Queen, whatever people decide to call you. But if your mate leaves, what happens? What happens if he gets in an accident and is incapacitated for weeks to months? Does time just freeze? No, the Luna takes control. The Luna is important, you assist in decisions or take a personal approach, either way, you need to learn. I do not see anyone around here who has the experience to teach you besides me."

Elise sighed, "You are making it seem like I have some sort of power, some sort of confidence or authority. I do not. I am an omega. I will die if I try to shift into my wolf. I am weak and useless. The role of a Luna sounds like people just using me. I do not want to be used."

"Your role is a leader. It does not matter whether or not you can shift."

"But it does. People only respect those who have wolves. If you cannot shift people laugh and abuse you. They treat you like dirt and the ones who treat you well stab you in the back."

"I assume you were not treated well? You do not need to worry about that anymore. With power you are a lot more respected,"  Clara shrugged ripping into the walk-in closet.

"Wait you cannot barge in!" Elise exclaimed running after the Alpha into the closet of clothes belonging to her and her mate.

"Why? Got anything to hide? Assuming from how cute you are, I did not think there was."

"I have nothing to hide. It is just my personal space you are invading."

Clara laughed, "Get used to it. Soon your maids will do it all the time. Hmm, this looks good."

"Please stop messing up the place," Elise begged watching dresses pile up on a couch.

"But I need to find the perfect one. You are too tense with your mate. I need to find something to make him shocked."

"I do not want to give him a heart attack! And we are not tense!"

"I like this. You are getting angry, you are not scared. But truly you and your mate are too disconnected."

"Disconnected? How can you say such a thing! I love him!"

"But you should do more intimate things."

"W-we kiss."

"Have you connected with his wolf? You know, seen it and self curled up in its fur. You should try that."

"But is kissing not more intimate than that?"

"You are really still a child in your head. There is more to a relationship than kissing. You need to connect with each other and spend time together. Acting like lovebirds on a cloud is not going to help either of you."

Elise frowned. Why did the strange alpha keep shouting at her giving her advice that was useless? It was meaningless. Her kisses with Revion meant something. It showed him how much she loved him. She risked her life for him against those traitors. If the self-righteous alpha knew anything about her she would see how wrong she was.

"Ah perfect."

Clara laid a dress out on the couch.

"What?" Elise asked confused.

"Get dressed. You are wearing that dress."

Elise frowned looking at the short flowy dress. It was a black dress with flowers on the top and a skirt that spun out. It looked like something Alpha Clara would not typically have chosen. 

"There was nothing suitable in your wardrobe. This was the best thing I could find."

"What do you want with this pack? Why are you here and-"

"Ah asking questions now. Just put on the dress and I will answer your questions."

Elise did as she was told to, hoping she could do some sort of talking with the Alpha. 

Clara fell back onto the couch crossing one leg over the other. "You asked why I came here? An alliance. You can convince your mate to align with us. I am certain you have heard of the Red Sect."

"Who has not? They are the reason the packs were formed"

"We found rogues in a testing facility. An abandoned on in a state like stone. Exactly like your mate was reported to be. The facility was covered in their emblem."

"But they are just a myth. Something to make naughty pups behave," Elise trembled.

"No, they are real."

"That is not possible."

"It is. And I want an alliance. Your mate is getting powerful fast. He is a powerful wolf himself."

"I cannot agree to an alliance. I do not do anything. I cannot even stay awake in meetings."

"Just ask your mate to consider it. I gave you fashion advice and told you how to strengthen your mate bond. Actually sleeping next to your mate's wolf won't just strengthen your bond, you too. You may possibly get some boosts. Maybe emotionally you will be happier or you will be faster, maybe you will see better. Not sure, its a myth. But so many have been proven true."

"Can we go to dinner?"

"I do not see why not."

.                                               .

A/N

It has been a long time. Sorry for not updating. I have lacked inspiration and I have been extremely stressed with final exams for my university. My updates will not be fast at all. I am sorry but I just cannot write as fast with my free time being seriously minimized.

Thanks for all the support.