IV

A shadow loomed over an unconscious girl as she lay on a bed fit for a king with drapes hanging from a single point, falling to frame part of an outline of the bed.

Her hands were crossed gently just below her chest, one hand on the other, lying peacefully in a deep sleep as the shadow guarded her.

A dress of white cupped her figure with it's cool and light fabric hidden by the warm rich rare furs that embraced her form.

She was the centerpiece of the large room, lying in the center of the large magnificent bed crimson and gold.

Brown locks spread out over the crimson pillow contrasting to her pale as snow skin and soft light pink cheeks. The crimson picked up the rose on her supple smooth lips.

She laid still and motionless, the expensive creams and lotions that had been kneaded into her skin gave off a fragrant scent whilst giving her skin the smooth appearance of porcelain. The unconscious figure resembled a beautiful porcelain doll, both fragile and beautiful.

A strong hand made a gentle line over her lips with only a thumb as it caressed her delicate crimson petals of lips, entranced by her.

The man who watched over her dared not to depart from her side as he continued to absorb the image of her even after hours if staring as her tender angelic appearance. So weak and helpless she lay at his mercy.

She delivered herself to him with no coercion in the slightest. She was his gift and prize and he would never let her go.

The young Omega girl had unknowingly fallen into the clutches of a dangerous wolf, setting him free from what should have been an endless curse. Her actions had her trapped at his hands.

A small yawn left her lips as she slowly began to retreat from her slumber. A moan followed her yawn as she stretched her arms and slowly began to sit up in the soft bed.

"Care thee for some water or perhaps an appetizer?"

"Who are you?" She answered, her voice laden with surprise and apprehension, a slight fear of the stranger.

"My name is Revion Arric, Regina. You make me honoured by your beauty and courage," he said gently lifting her hand and kissing it.

Elise tried not to embarrass herself by spluttering. Beautiful? Courageous? Her? He had to have that wrong, she was weak and unimpressive and she was more stupid than courageous.

"Your eyes tell me you doubt that? I see not why you should. You freed me from my eternal sleep."

"I-I think you've got the wrong—" she tried to reason with him but was cut off immediately.

"I am not deceived Regina. Your soft sensual caress awoke me. Your tender touch stirred me from my stone slumber. I felt your form melding with mind as you grew faint. So brave and daring to venture deep into the unknown heart of this fortress."

His words were accompanied by his hand gently cupping her soft cheek and she melted at it, her heart beginning to race. His words were affecting her greatly, their smoothness had her heart thumping and her cheeks blushing.

"You are the Regina of my heart. The fated key, I vow to protect you from every and any harm," he whispered in her ear.

His gentle touch took away the sanity of the girl and his voice lulled her into a trance. Her defenses crumbled as she lay on the bed unable to fight at all against him. She allowed him to lower her back to the bed.

"Just like that my Regina. Give me control, put your trust in me," he whispered, his hand running along her arm, gently as he took away her independence and thinking.

He made her like goo. She was unable to think properly and had no logical thoughts. He had her hypnotized and she did not even know it.

"Rest now Regina. It's time to rebuild our kingdom and raise up my army with your strength I'm stronger than ever. This time no one will stand in my path."

He gently kissed her lips, letting his fall on hers, taking away her energy.

It sapped slowly. He slowly drew it from her. It was not painful for either. Both felt pleasure, inexplicable pleasure as he took her energy and she unknowingly yet willingly offered it up to him like a sacrifice.

"So beautiful and weak you are Regina. I will protect and provide for you. With your strength I am tenfold my most powerful. A king is nothing without his queen after all," he told her.

She lay weak and helpless as his fingers ran over her skin.

"I must rebuild the kingdom but the thought of leaving you here alone troubles me. Your beauty delights me and has me wandering here helplessly when I leave," he said.

She sighed as his fingers brushed her lips.

"You like my touch don't you Regina," he smiled gently over her.

She did not answer but instead slowly leaned into his hand.

"Do not leave me," she whispered.

"I must recruit the wild wolves. I must take what was mine and destroy those who oppose me," he said kissing her lips.

She slowly sat up in the bed and grabbed him in her arms trying to pull him to the bed.

He laughed at her antics. She was definitely needy, needy and clingy and it was endearing and adorable. He wanted to reclaim what had been stolen from him though. Maybe taking her energy made her needier.

Eventually he found the strength to leave the girl who whimpered and whined with his departure.

He looked into her sad eyes and at her quivering lip as she whimpered and cried for him to stay. He smiled at her she was absolutely perfect. She was his beloved after all.

She was so obedient. She did not protest against him and make a fuss. It made things much easier for him. If she were to be some snarky sassy little thing she might not have allowed him to kiss her, touch her and might have tried to leave.

His Regina however was so in love with him and needed him. It was perfect. Perfect for his plan. His revenge. He would reclaim it all and she would sit beside him on her throne letting him doted on her whilst giving him even more power.

He was already powerful. He did not need her but he had to be at his most powerful to strike fear into those who opposed him and had betrayed him.

He would start by taking the wild wolves. Then crushing the packs. He would reform his kingdom into the empire it was and then he would seek his final revenge.

"Don't worry my Regina I will be sure to return to you soon," Revion promised her with a final peck on the lips.

He left the room afraid that he would never leave her if he did not leave then.

A/N

104 reads in less than 24 hours I must be dreaming. Thank you all so much for your support like seriously.