V

"Its been an entire night! Where is she!?" Anna stressed pacing beside the wall.

The Omega had yet to return it was far past dawn and she was panicking. René was unconscious and had yet to awaken in the pack hospital and no one knew the truth.

Anna's extremely well tanned hands ran through her raven hair as she placed with panic.

They would not hurt René would they? They would not hurt them? They were still teens and it had been just innocent fun.

René sunk to her knees, tears falling onto the grass. She felt guilt consuming her. It was horrible. She wanted it to stop. She wanted to have the Omega back.

The guilty feeling tore at her insides, they pounded at her and blamed her for her crimes. They mercilessly accused her for what she had done.

"Stop! Stop!"

She cried. Her hands gripped her head that hung forward as she shook her head trying to evade the guilt she felt.

It was horrible.

Her conscience blamed her.

'It was you Anna! You killed me!'

The Omega accused in her mind.

The girl was covered in blood and scars. Her sweet brown locks were soaked, straight and messy with blotches of blood covering them.

'You did this to me! You robbed me of my life! You robbed my soulmate of his mate! You are no better than the rogues who tore me to pieces! You deserve death- No a death is too sweet for a monster!'

Anna shot up in her bed. No mud no nothing. She sobbed into her dark hands as tears wrecked her.

She ran out her house to the wall bare foot in her pajamas and stood in the rain.

Dawn had long since passed but the storm had lead to everyone being warned to stay inside. School was canceled. No one noticed the Omega was missing. No one but her and Stella but Stella was an odd case. Ditzy and forgetful but she was kept because she was pretty and hosted the best parties.

Suddenly there was a strong wind that knocked her down and the earth shook beneath her.

Lights went on and pack members trembled in fear.

Gleaming red eyes shone from the wall.

Rogue.

It jumped over followed by more and more.

"Ah it feels good to be awake."

A loud voice boomed through the air.

Power radiated around the source and Anna was forced to her knees with the rest.

"That's better wolves."

The voice sneered and the rogues parted to let a tall handsome man through.

He was dressed oddly, old fashioned. His dark eyes however showed he was the real deal not some eccentric or cosplayer.

Anna trembled in fear.

Her chin was suddenly gripped and lifted.

"You smell like my mate but you're not her. Why did you let her wander into danger?"

Anna trembled horrified.

"T-the O-Omega," she spluttered.

"I asked for answers not for questions. You let my Regina get seriously hurt. That's a crime."

He sent her flying to the ground and had his foot on her head, pressing down.

"I-I don't know," she whimpered.

He kicked her and decided she was not worth anymore attention.

"Where is your leader?!"

"H-here," the Alpha stepped forward terrified.

"I am Revion Arric. King of the Lycan Kingdom. All who oppose me shall crumble at my feet!"

The pack trembled in fear.

Revion Arric was a legend. A story for pups. No one believed he actually existed but if he did there was no denying that the male was him.

"But I-I thought you were dead-"

"Asleep. Asleep until my little beloved awoke me. I have to thank you girl for sending her to me even if she is too injured to leave the bed thanks to you," he smirked.

The Alpha stared at Anna with anger.

"You traitor!"

"It was René. She made the dare. The Omega went through with it. We-we didn't think she would-"

"Amusing. I wonder what my Queen will think if I present her with your dead body?" He laughed.

"My perfect little Regina presented with the body of the one who nearly murdered her. You nearly murdered my sweet little Omega. I think you know how weak Omegas are. You sent her to a place that I see even your best warriors are afraid to venture. You nearly snapped out the life of am innocent she-wolf. My innocent she-wolf. An eye for an eye. She nearly died. It's a miracle she did not die this morning when I found her or she found me."

Anna shook under his hard cold pure cruel gaze as his sadistic smirk grew.

"But what good will killing you do? She is so pure and innocent that your dead body will traumatize her but she still needs to see I have punished you. You will serve as her slave."

Anna stared horrified being enslaved to an Omega! That was disgraceful! How could she-

"Head down. You don't look at your superiors!"

She lowered her head, tears falling.

"Your friend or whoever else was associating with you will also share your penalty, slave."

"No! My mate! I won't let you anywhere near my René!!!"

"I don't discriminate. She hurt my mate so she will serve her. Like a dog serves its master. How fitting for a dog like her. Anyone who hurt my mate will serve my mate as a slave. Although I am being very very merciful," Revion said.

The Alpha heir fisted his hands as his bones began to rearrange.

"Ray! No! I command you to not shift!"

The Alpha forced his son to go human and grabbed him.

He knew better than to anger the returned King.

"Wise man. I might let you live after all," Revion grinned maliciously.

The Alpha felt empty and weak in the face of such a terrifying opponent as the King of the Lycans. It was clear why he was called Revion the Cruel and that was just one of his many aliases.

Revion's hand clasped around Anna's neck and she was lifted off the ground gasping for air.

"Head down slave!"

He dropped her to the ground.

"Offer me your allegiance if you wish to live as my subject. If you don't I can't guarantee that I'll be merciful."

One by one the wolves dropped to their knees.