Stay by my side- Sana (Part 1)

Authors note:
Hi guys, thank you for taking your time to read this absolute shit show. I personally wanna thank Triskaideka1324 and NotImportantNotAtAll for giving me the inspiration to write. Go check out their books Love-Sick monster, Think twice-yes or yes and the latest one Red Flavour. Absolutely insane.That's all!

~With much love
JisooSimpXD

It all started in middle school.

You had just transferred in from Japan and it was your first day in your new school. New school, new people and to your absolute terror, a new language all together.

"Okay class, today we have our new transferee student here to join us for the year. Please welcome Hikaru (Y/N)!" The teacher said as he showed you off as if you were a prized possession.
The class erupts into a round of applause as you take a bow.

"Ok (Y/N), there's a seat next to Miss Sana over there. Why don't you go sit next to her and we can get started."

You nod and shyly walk over to the seat beside Sana. You drop your school bag onto the floor and slide into the seat. Sana immediately turns to you with a bright smile.

"Annyeong~ I'm Sana, nice to meet you~" Sana says cheerfully, extending her hand for a hand shake. You cautiously stretch your hand forward, only for Sana to grab it and shake it vigorously.
You feel like your arm was bound to fall off by the time she's done. You smile shyly at her.

"A-A-Annyeong...Je...Je," You stutter, desperately trying to remember how to introduce yourself in your limited korean. Sana giggles.

"Kimochiyoku naru to nihongode hansemasu (You can talk to me in Japanese if it makes you more comfortable)," Sana says in fluent Japanese.

You stare at her in shock.

"Your-Your Japanese too?" You ask incredulously in your native language. Sana laughs.

"Hai! Does Sana sound korean to you?" Sana replies. You blush out of embarrassment.

"Hey, since your new here, how about you eat lunch with me later? After we eat I can show you around if we still have time," Sana suggests. You nod your head.

"I'd love that," you reply.

Timeskip

Sana drags you by your hand towards an empty lunch table. She pulls one of the chairs for you and you sit down gratefully.

Sana puts her pink lunchbox on the table and you follow suit, placing your rectangular bento box on the table. Sana opens her box and finds her favourite, oni giri rice balls. She squeals in delight. As she's about to dig in, she can't help but notice that you have yet to open your box yet.

"(Y/N), open your bento so we can eat together! Don't worry, I won't steal your food, unless it looks good," Sana says the last part inside her head. You smile and open your lunchbox.

"Wahhhhh, Sugoi!" Sana exclaims as she sees the beautiful bento that your mother has prepared for you.