Missing U - Chaeyoung (Part 2)

A/N: Hello my bois! This one's a long read and a surprise comes at the end so do stay tuned!

~My lord, these fries are unequivocally fucking busting!

JisoosimpXD

—————————————————————

"Better?" I ask. Chaeyoung smiles and nods

"Much..."

The two of us sit like that for a while.

"Great...You wanna call your members in now?" I whisper. She nods and you help her to my feet.

Chaeyoung walks over to the door and opens it.

"Okay girls, you can come in now."

The 8 other girls walk into the room. I take off my scarf and fold it neatly before I place it into the pocket of my hoodie.

One of the girls walk up to Chaeyoung and grips her shoulders.

"Everything ok?" She asks.

"Yup, everything's fine now Jihyo..." Chaeyoung says. She walks over to me and gives me a side hug.

"We're good now..." She says as she looks up at you. I smile back at her.

"Awwwww~You two should just kiss already!" One of the girls yell. Jihyo slaps the girl.

"Ya! Sana!"

"Whoops, sorry Ji..."

"Stop being horny over them. You've already got Dubu and Jeongyeon-unnie to play with." The tallest one says.

The girl I identified as Sana pouts and grips onto the short-haired girl next to her.

"Jeongie~ Tzuyu's bullying me~" She whines. The girl laughs.

"Well, that's on you, babe. You're the one the made her say it." The girl replies. Sana frowns.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! I thought you're supposed to be on my side!" Sana exclaims. She lets go of Jeongyeon's arm and turns to the pale girl next to her.

"You've got my back right Dubu?" She says. The pale girl takes a step back and raises her hands.

"Hey, don't do me like that!" Sana whines. The girls collectively laugh at the girl and I let out a chuckle. These girls sure do seem like fun.

"Alright, girls that's enough! We've got someone else here remember?" Jihyo says as she gestures over to me.

"Ah right."

"Sorry about that Mr Tomioka," Jihyo says with a bow. I wave it off and smile.

"It's alright. And just call me Yoriichi or Yori, hate it when people call me Mr Tomioka," I reply. Chaeyoung pouts.

"Heyyyy, only I can call you Yori..." She whines.

"Aren't you the one that cut contact with him?" Tzuyu says a little too matter of factly.