Stay by my side - Sana (Part 2)

Author's Note:

Hello all. Thanks for the support on the first part. As soon as I published the 1st part, I immediately got to work on this part. I really wanted to release it by today so I apologise if the storyline seems a little rushed. Anyway, thank you for sticking with me and I'll be back with part 3 ASAP!

~사랑해
JisoosimpXD

_______________________________________

You slowly open your eyes as the first rays of the morning sun leak in through your curtains and hit you in the face. You feel a pair of arms wrapped around you. You turn to look and see Sana's beautiful face lying next to you. She's still in her clothes from last night.

Your heart aches yet again as you remember the state that she was in. Her puffy red eyes and swollen right cheek are permanently etched into your brain.

That fucking bastard...

You notice you're gripping the bed frame tightly. You force yourself to contain your emotions before slowly getting out of bed, careful not to wake the angel sleeping next to you.

You head towards the shower to take a bath. You let the warm water flow down your body as you scrub yourself. A few minutes later, you step out with a towel wrapped around the lower half of your body. You creep your way over to the cabinet and open it slowly. The cabinet seems to have chosen violence because it lets out a loud squeak as you open it.

"ssi-bal," you curse and turn towards Sana. To your surprise, she's still sleeping like a rock.

huh, heavy sleeper.

You waste no time grabbing your outfit for the day and tiptoeing your way back to the bathroom.

Throwing the towel off your body, you slip on your clothes and head back out. Just as you are about to leave the room, a realisation hits you.

Sana doesn't have any clothes to wear

You quickly walk back to your cupboard and search for the smallest shirt you have. You find a sweater that's in XS and you quickly pull it out of your drawer. You walk over to Sana and place the sweater on her right.

You contemplate for a quick moment before pulling out a sticky notepad. You scribble a quick note for Sana before playfully sticking it on her forehead. With a final chuckle, you walk out of the room and walk towards the kitchen.

Right, what do I have?

You open your fridge. You note that you have eggs, ham, and a couple of leftover slices of pork belly. You grab all 3 ingredients and place them on the countertop. You place your hands on your hips and stare at your ingredients, racking your brain thinking about what to cook. After a few minutes, you give up and settle on just making scrambled eggs, paired with pan-fried pork slices and picnic ham.

"Better than nothing I guess..." You mutter. You pull out your phone and pair it to your Bluetooth speaker. You open your Spotify and start playing your songs as you get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana POV

My eyes flutter open and I wake up. I find myself staring at a foreign ceiling. Panicking, I shoot up in the bed and look around me.

Where am I?

It took a few moments but soon, the events of last night came flooding back into my mind. I raise my right hand and touch my cheek. The swelling had gone down but the pain was still there. I feel something stuck to my forehead. I reach up and feel a paper piece of paper stuck on my skin. I yank it off and examine it, instantly recognising the neat Hiragana written on it.