Game On - Mina (Part 2)

My shift seemed a lot longer than usual as I waited for the clock to strike 6 pm. When it did, I had never thrown off my apron that fast in my life. I quickly punched out and ran down across the street to my apartment. I elected to take a shower before getting myself dressed in a simple white t-shirt and jeans. I take a glance at my watch.

6:41 pm.

Just enough time. I quickly threw on a dark red zip up hoodie to combat the chilly autumn air and headed out of my apartment. I stepped out of the gate and swiftly shut it behind me. I shoved my hands into my pockets as I quickly made my way towards the internet café. As I got closer and closer, I realised that the internet café's neon sign wasn't on, neither were the lights inside. I walked closer to the sign that was hung on the door.

Gas pipe leakage, closed for today

Well shit. I turned around to walk away.

Wait, won't Mina be expecting me?

I stop dead in my tracks. No way was I gonna leave her abandoned and confused like that. I decided that I'd wait for her to appear on a nearby bench as I rested myself in the cold metal structure. I took out my headphones and connected them to my phone before opening up a game to kill time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina POV

Jihyo throws open the dorm door and we all trudge inside, exhausted after today's practice. We silently lug ourselves into our rooms and I throw myself onto my bed.

"Minari, I'll let you use the shower first," Sana says as she sets herself onto her bed.

"Why the sudden kindness?" I ask as I press my cheek against the sheets.

"Don't you have someone to meet?" She presses.

Someone to meet?

...

OH SHIT. TSUKI.

My body instantly fuels itself with energy I had no idea I was capable of having and I shoot up instantly. I scramble to my closet to grab an outfit before dashing off to the bathroom to take a shower. I thoroughly clean myself before quickly stepping out and getting dressed. I dry my black hair and comb it down straight and neat before practically throwing open the bathroom door and brisk walking out. Sana is standing at our room door, my grey hoodie in her hands.

"Heads up," she says as she tosses it to me. I catch it and slip it on.

"Thanks Sha," I say as I begin to head down the stairs.

"Don't come back without smashing!" She yells down the stairs. I blush and hastily pull on a pair of socks before slipping into my sneakers. I grab a pair of keys and my keycard before heading back out the door. I take a time check.

9pm.

I had no schedule tomorrow so I could afford to stay out late tonight. I put on my face mask and walk out the gate.

I quickly head down the street and jog to the internet café. As I approach, I see that none of them lights are on. I slow my pace to a walk as I approach the glass door. I lean forward and read the sign.