Game on - Mina (Part 3)

Hi guys! This is the last part of Game on! Sorry for the slow updates recently, moving houses is one helluva bad time. Anyway, here's the finale! Sorry if it feels a little rushed cause I was rushing to finish it in time. This one's a king read, 10 606 words.After this will be Tzuyu!

~🅱️
JisoosimpXD

—————————————

My blaring alarm makes my dreams come to a screeching halt as my eyelids flutter opens. I realise I'm starting at a foreign ceiling and shoot up in bed.

Shit where am I? I survey my surroundings. I was on a couch, there's a TV and some beanbags...

Oh right, the Twice dorm. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in as I check the time.

7:00am.

I decide to call in sick for work cause I don't think I'm in the mood to be serving coffee at the given moment. I dial up my manager with my "soar throat" as I slide out of the covers. After I get off the phone, I neatly fold the blanket Jihyo provided me before heading off to the kitchen. I decide to make some hangover soup for the girls cause they'll definitely be needing it after last night, especially Mina.

I open up the fridge and see that they have all the ingredients I need. I quickly pull them out and place them on the counter before pulling out a cutting board and getting straight to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina POV

I slowly open my eyes as the first rays of the morning sun leak into my curtains. I sit up in bed and hold my throbbing head.

What happened? Did I get drunk last night?Shit...I can't remember a thing. I decide to get some medicine from the kitchen to soothe my headache before going back to sleep. I slowly stand up from bed and shuffle over to the door. I pull it open and slip on my slippers before heading downstairs. As I approach the kitchen, I hear cutting noises. Wow, is Jeongyeon already awake?

"Hey Jeongyeon," I say groggily as I walk towards the medicine cupboard.

"Damn, do I really look that much like a girl?" A male voice asks.

Wait what?

I whip to the source of the voice and see Tsuki standing there, cutting cabbages with a small smile on his face.

"T-Tsuki?" I say as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"In the flesh," He chuckles. Shit, I'm in a mess. My half-lidded eyelids snap open as I rush to straighten my frazzled hair. For some reason, my hair decided not to cooperate with me, so I grabbed the scrunchie on my wrist before tying my hair up in a ponytail.

"W-W-What are you doing here?" I question.

"Jihyo told me to crash here for the night after I carried you to the room," he says casually. Wait, carried me?

"W-W-What do you mean?" I stammer. He sniggers.

"Were you seriously that drunk? You collapsed after trying to stand up," he replies as his eyes never leave the cabbage. Shit...he...carried me?

"You we're out cold, thought you died for a second," he jokes as he sets down the knife. He picks up the cutting board and walks over to a large pot on the stove. He opens the lid as the unmistakable smell of Haejang-guk wafts into the air. He quickly shoves the sliced cabbages into the pot and closes the lid yet again. He turns back around to face me with his glasses full of condensation and I can't help but giggle at his appearance. He chuckles and plucks his glasses off the bridge of his nose before gingerly gathering some of his hoodie and cleaning the condensation off the round glass lenses. He puts them back on before cocking his head and staring at me. I feel his eyes scan me up and down as I feel heat rushing to my cheeks.