Missing U - Chaeyoung (Part 1)

You pull your scarf down from your nose as you walk into the convention centre. You sigh contently as the warm air brings respite to the chilly autumn wind of the outside.

Now, where is this fan sign event...

You hear a scream and you whip your head around to see a hoard of people swarming 9 girls.

When in doubt, follow the crowd.

You quickly set off in the direction of the crowd. You follow the hoard of people as they throng the 9 girls. Yup, you were at a Twice fan sign event. While most people were here to get their albums signed and take photos with the gorgeous girls, you were only there to see one of them.

Son Chaeyoung.

It's been years since you've seen her since she left to become a trainee. You still recall the day you both parted ways.

"Here Yoriichi, take this." She says, handing you her dark blue scarf.

"Chae...wha-"

"It's for you to remember me by," She replies. You smile and accept the neatly folded scarf. She pulls you into a warm hug as you feel her tears wetting the side of your neck.

"Thank you for everything Yoriichi, I'll never forget you..." She whispers.

"Your most welcome Chae...now go gettem baby cub, keep in touch yea?" You say as you hold back the tears stinging your eyes. Chaeyoung pulls away and looks at you. You reluctantly let go of each other as she walks towards the van where her mother is waiting for her. She waves goodbye to you one last time before she gets into the van with her mum. You watch as the back of the van slowly gets further and further away.

You grip the scarf around your neck as you recall the last time you saw Chaeyoung in person. That was 10 whole years ago when she left her home town to join JYP and later in appear in his reality show SIXTEEN. She absolutely killed it on there, landing herself a spot in Twice. You continue to follow the crowd as you begin to wonder how she's doing now.

The paparazzi continue to follow the 9 girls as they walk towards one of the many expo halls in the convention centre. Security stops everyone as the 9 girls slip into the room. While waiting, you decide to head over to one of the booths and purchase one of their albums.

Hey, it's no use coming to a fan sign event if you've got nothing for them to sign.

You buy their latest album, "Taste of love" and head back to the anxiously waiting crowd. A few moments later, the guards pull the door open the massive doors and you are jostled forward by the surge of people running into the room, desperate to get good seats for the fan sign event. You quickly step out of the sea of people and let them all finish going full hunger games on each other to get in before you yourself walk into the hall.

The nine girls are chatting happily at a long table as their fans stream into the room. You scan amongst the girls and your eyes land on Chaeyoung.

What you saw took your breath away.

Chaeyoung had a major glow up from her teen days. The once childish baby cub was now a tigress. She had lost her baby fat and her eyes seemed a lot larger than last time, she had grown out her hair, replacing her old jet black hair and tomboyish haircut with a short bob, blonde haircut. You snap yourself out of your gawking and quickly find a seat in the back row. As soon as you sit, the event begins.