Kyoto Protocol - Momo (Part 2)[LSMverse]

Someone-san POV

"I see. Alright then, see you around," I smile before walking out of her suite. I softly close the door and get into my room. As I shut the door, I pull out my phone and dial up Sana.

"Yeoboseyeo?"

"Minatozaki-san."

"Ah. Gimme a sec Jihyo...how's Momo?"

"She's fine, up and running after I gave her a bowl of Jokbal."

"How the hell did you...you know what, I'll let you do you. Your ways seriously make me question the physics of reality."

I chuckle to myself.

"So is she still trying to run?"

"No, I don't think so..."

"That's great. I knew she'd come around soon, especially with a handsome fella like you~"

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Minatozaki-san, I don't think Jeongyeon-san will be too happy hearing that."

"Please don't send this to her..."

"I won't, but I will keep the recording for blackmail purposes," I chuckle.

"Aish...I forgot I really have to watch my tongue around you...well, thanks for filling me in."

"No problem."

"Oh and before I forget. Momo might try to make some...advances on you...if she does, I recommend that you just go with the flow and not fight it."

"W-What does that mean?"

"You'll see if she does it. Alright bye!"

With that, she hangs up.

Damn...this woman could be more mysterious than me sometimes...

I sigh and snap the burner phone in half before tossing flushing it down the toilet. Staying under the radar while protecting and Idol was no easy task...

I walk over to my bag and pull my laptop out, along with the gloves and metal disk from the Shinkansen. As I power on my laptop, my family comes onto the screen and I smile sadly.

"I'll be home soon guys...I promise..." I whisper as my finger reaches forward to touch the smiling faces of my family members. This year was yet another year of celebrating Christmas and the new year alone...

I snap myself back out of my trance and get back on task. I slip on the gloves and pick up the metal disk yet again. The process on the Shinkansen repeats itself as I pull my hands apart and the disk starts to spin. Amazing how two little magnets can generate so much spin.

"Alright...easy does it..." I mutter as my hands being to cross the threshold of how far the magnets could exert their force on the disk. As I slowly inch my hands further and further away, the disk span faster and faster, reaching speeds at which it could begin to produce energy.

"Just a little further..."

The disk began to wobble and shake.

Shit.

I quickly pull my hands back together and gain control of the disk as it begins to slow down. Looks like some more modifications need to be made for it to be fully functional...

As I slip off my gloves, I get an alert on my phone from the motion sensor that I put in front of Momo's door. Shit, was she leaving again?

As I grab my mempo mask, I hear a knock on my door. I cautiously walk towards the door and look into the peep hole. To my surprise, a pair of big round eyes stared back from the other side.