Depend on you - Nayeon (Part 2)

"Move in with me," she says.

You stare at her for a couple of seconds before letting out a laugh.

"Very funny Na-"

"I'm serious."

Your smile fades and you stare at Nayeon in shock.

"W-w-what?" you stammer. She nods her head.

"I'm serious Yo-han. I want you to move in." She says with a look of determination.

"I-I-I don't know Nayeon...I-I don't wanna be leeching off you..."

"You won't be. I'm just providing you a better living space, plus I doubt you can keep up with your rent," she says.

"Are you sure?" you ask, just in case she was pulling your leg

"I'm positive," she says with a small nod. You stare at the amazing, beautiful girl in front of you, your respect and love for her growing by the second.

"O-Okay then..."

Nayeon's eyes light up.

"Great! I can help you move your stuff tomorrow morning!" She says.

"Okay, so what time will I be expecting you?"

"How does 9 am sound? Then we can put your stuff down in my house and we can eat breakfast," she suggests.

"Sounds good," you reply. She flashes her bunny grin at you.

"Great! See you tomorrow roommate!" she says cheerily before entering the house yet again. As she closes the door, you pinch yourself to check if your dreaming. Nope, this was real.

After the reunion, Jihyo gives you a lift back as everyone goes their separate ways. You get home and immediately pull out your luggage to start packing. You didn't really have much, just your clothes, your mask making materials and of course, the family katana. You finish packing in an hour and you elect to head to bed cause you needed to get up early the next day. As you're slowly falling into the grasps of slumber. Your phone suddenly vibrates, jolting you awake. You grab it off the bedside table to check who's calling.

Incoming video call from Im Nayeon.

You pick up the call and see Nayeon on the other end, laying on her bed.

"Yo-han!" she exclaims happily.

"Hey, sup Nayeon," you reply, doing your best to return the enthusiasm.

"Sorry if I woke you up. Just...excited about you moving in you know?" She says.

"Me too Nayeon, me too," you reply with a sleepy smile. She grins on your screen.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow. Don't oversleep ya?" she says before hanging up. You smile and place your phone back on the bedside table before going back to sleep.