It's Only Words - Tzuyu (Part 3)

Tanjiro POV

"How does everland sound?" Tzuyu says with a grin. I laugh and nod my head. Everland has always been Tzuyu's go to happy place.

"Sounds like a plan," I say with a smile. She squeals and climbs off the bed.

"Let's go get changed," she says. I nod and she walks back to her room. As I walk over to my cupboard to grab my clothes, my phone starts to ring. I pull it out and see the caller ID.

Im Nayeon

Oh fuck...

I brace myself as I answer the phone and lift it to my ear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"HAZUMI TANJIRO! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" my boss screams on the other end.

"Ah...sumimasen Nayeon-ssi...I forgot to call in earlier to tell you I'm not coming," I say.

"And why is that?" she asks, clearly pissed. I could tell her right?

"Tzuyu...found out..." I reply. The other end goes deathly silent.

"Nayeon?"

"As in about Mr Kim?"

"Unfortunately..."

I hear Nayeon sigh on the other end.

"I'm sorry for yelling. You two take as long as you need. Tell Tzuyu that I'll let Sana know," my boss says.

"Thanks Nayeon-ssi, I owe you one."

"You owe me more than one," she says before hanging up. I heave a sigh of relief before setting my phone down on my desk. Thank god I have a chill boss.

I quickly get changed into a simple T-shirt and jeans before pocketing my phone and heading out of my room. Tzuyu was already outside, dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, accompanied with her round frame specs.

 She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, accompanied with her round frame specs

"Someone's excited," I tease. She smiles and walks over to grab my arm.

"Of course," she smiles.

"Your car or mine?" I ask.

"Let's take yours, I'm in no mood to drive. Plus you're gonna have to get used to driving if I'm gonna be your girlfriend," she giggles. I blush and hurriedly grab my car keys before heading out of the apartment with Tzuyu. We get to my car and get in.

"Um...Tanji...what's that?" Tzuyu asks as she points to my steering wheel. I look at it and cuss under my breath.

My blood was on the steering wheel.

"Um...It's probably coffee," I say as I desperately try to wipe it away. My hand instinctively moved to cover my head wound as I wipe my steering wheel with a tissue. No matter how hard I wiped, the blood still wouldn't come off.