Home Sweet Home

"Logan?" Kie said with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah?" Logan said as John b helped her off the boat.

"Oh my god" Pope said crying as he ran and hugged her. "You're here. You're really here!" He said looking at her

"Yeah I'm here" she said Kie is next to tackle her.

"I missed you so much" Kie said crying into her shoulder.

"I missed you too. I need another girl. No offence Sarah" Logan said

"None taken" she says with a smile. They all look over to JJ who has tears in his eyes looking at her. He shakes his head and walks past her to get onto the boat.

"I knew this was gonna happen" Logan mutter to John b.

"Hey don't worry he will get over it." He said.

"Yeah. Can you help me onto the boat?" She asked

"Yeah here" he lifts her up and puts her on.

"Okay wait we need some answers" Kie said to her as they all took off on the boat.

"Oh ya. Um. Well my parents were abusive alcoholics my whole life and I'd like to think I hid it really well. One day they beat me until I almost died and I had enough so I set everything up, set my house on fire and fled to the Bahamas." They all look at her in shock. "Yeah well I've been there for the past two years then I ran into John b and Sarah and helped them on their journey and decided it was time to come back." She told them.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry" Kie said

"No it's fine. I don't need the pity" Logan said as she looked at them then to JJ whose head was down.

"Why didn't you contact us?" JJ asked in a small voice.

"Um two reasons. One I wasn't sure how you'd react. All of you. And two I was scared of my parents finding out. I really am sorry guys. I know I shouldn't have done it. But with my stupid brain it was the only way out, cause we all know the cops won't help." She said they all chuckled at the last bit. JJ got up and walked her to Logan grabbing her and pulling her into a big hug. She can feel him crying on her shoulder. "I missed you so much JJ you have no idea how much I wanted to call you and tell you I was fine." She said

"I missed you too. I was a mess after you were gone." He said still hugging her.

"Don't worry I'm not leaving again. Not any time soon." She said as they pull away to see everyone staring at them. They wipe their tears and sit down.

"You can't kill a Pogue" JJ said and they all laughed.

"Yeah we really know that now especially since she got shot and she's still here." John b said.

"You what?!" All three of them say as they finally notice the blood on her pants.

"Oh yeah. Took a bullet for these idiots" she said laughing as they all catch each other up on what's been happening.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Anybody else starving? We need to grab some sort of breakfast." JJ said.

"We're gonna find some food" Sarah said as the girls left to find some.

"Ugh! Jackpot!" Kie said as she picked up a watermelon.

"Oou gimmey" Logan said.

"Holy shit" Sarah said as they sat down and ate the watermelon

"Okay so you really got married?" Kie asked Sarah

"It wasn't exactly legal but, yeah. Am I crazy or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asked