𝟖

[ Y/n ]

Trevor and I were in the car together, coming back from a doctors appointment. It's been pretty quiet around town for a while...

When it's like that you can't help but feel like something is off... Like you're forgetting something.

I leaned back in my seat and Trevor turned the radio on.

"-the seventh shocking murder-"

He changed the station and I sat up.

"Go back!"

Trevor looked over at me and then back at the street.

I changed it back to the previous channel and listened to the news.

"-seems to be a striking pattern of brutal and gruesome murders in this town. Is there any real reason the killer only attacks on Wednesdays?"

I looked over at Trevor and he looked back at me.

"What?"

"You said the killer only attacks on Wednesdays."

He furrowed his brows and nodded.

"Why do you think there's an earlier curfew on Wednesdays then any other day?"

I sat back and continued to listen to the news.

I completely forgot... About, everything. All the murders.

About... What was her name...

"Elizabeth."

Trevor glanced over at me and I put my head in my hands. "What's wrong? Are you feeling alright?"

I shook my head and he turned the radio off.

"What's going on?" He asked.

I raised my head and sniffled. "I... Forgot about Elizabeth and everyone else. I mean- how?! How could I? These horrible murders of people I knew!"

"Baby, you had a traumatic injury... You might have some memory loss. Right? Just focus on you right now. Getting better and not hurting our dinners."

I rolled my eyes at the last part and slouched in the chair, tilting my back to close my eyes.

Everything is so... Insane here.

"Maybe we should move..." I whispered.

Trevor put a hand on my thigh and I opened my eyes.

"Don't think about that now. Please, I just want you to get better."

I put my hand on top of his and smiled.

"Okay, I will."