𝟏𝟏

[ Y/n ]

Alright. Today is a relaxing day.

My arm is almost healed, I can go back to work soon.

I just need to relax.

I sat on the couch and watched a baking show while trying to find a new recipe to try on my laptop.

The images of the murders flashed into my head and I froze.

Were those even real?

I found myself typing in the website again and within the next minute looking at the scenes of the murders.

I slowly scrolled through them, looking at each scene.

A knot formed in my stomach. I felt sick but I couldn't stop looking. It was so disgusting it didn't seem real. I just... Who?

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

I slammed my laptop shut and turned around.

Trevor stared at me and I stood up.

"How was work?" I dodged his question.

"I asked you what you were looking at. Let me see your laptop." He reached for it and I snatched it away from him.

"Stop it." He grabbed it and we fought over it for a second before he got it from me. Trevor opened it and the screen turned on to the website.

Trevor stared at it for a minute before shutting my laptop and setting it down.

I felt like a kid being judged by my parents all over agin.

He rubbed his face and sighed.

"Why the fuck would you look at that? No wonder you're so fucking paranoid. Y/n that's disgusting!"

"I know it's disgusting. It's wrong and disturbing-"

"So why are you looking at it?!"

"I don't know!"

Trevor stared at me and I shrugged.

"I- I don't know why I look at it. I just... I've only looked at it twice." I sighed.

"Y/n. You need to stop. Ok? Over the last two months you have... You're not yourself. We haven't even had sex since in forever!"

"Oh wow. So that's it? You're mad I'm not sucking your dick anymore?"

"No! What I'm saying is that you aren't the same. You're paranoid and anxious. You're seeing and hearing things... You love sex and baking and... And just spending time. We don't do any of that anymore. And not just because of your arm."

We both stared at each other and I grabbed Trevor's face, smashing my lips on his. He grabbed me and started messily kissing me back.

Trevor and I stumbled back into our room.

Trevor pinned me against the wall and pulled away. He pulled my shirt off and threw it on the ground behind us. I moaned and his fingers snuck into my shorts.