𝟏𝟓

CONTENT WARNING
Gruesome details

[ Y/n ]

I've been looking at evidence. The website. Reading witness statements. Anything I could. Each murder is so unique but so similar.

The Clyde family case.
Mother and father found nailed to their headboard with their eyes stapled open. They suspect that the killer forced them to watch the children be murdered.

The oldest, 10, was cut from the stomach up.

The second child, 7, was decapitated. They say it wasn't a quick death.

And the youngest, only 4 months, had his head crushed in a drawer.

The parents were then stabbed through the heart with the knives left in.

Annabelle's case, a 17 year old girl found in a bag in the middle of the street. She was tied to the back of a car and dragged across the road at speed of upwards 110 mph.

Dolly's case, a 73 year old woman found under a pillow soaked in gasoline and lit on fire.

Jonathan's case, a 30 year old man found hanging from his balcony with a metal wire wrapped around his neck. Brutal incisions.

Danny's case, a 12 year old boy with his head jammed in a water drain then drowned to death by the water from the storm that night.

Bella's case, a 19 year old college student who had her legs broken and was forced to sit and watch him cut out parts of her body.

The worst part...

The killer records his victims.

Leaves a camera for the cops to watch the brutal and disgusting setup and execution of each and every murder.

The videos aren't public, which is likely a very good thing.

I couldn't read anymore. I couldn't handle it. I felt sick. I felt dirty. I got up and walked into the bathroom, getting into the shower.

I turned the water up at high as I could and scrubbed myself as hard as I could. Get it off. Get it off. Get it off. Please get it off.

"Y/n?!" Trevor grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shower. "N-no it's still on me- it's- I'm still-"

"You've been in the shower for three hours. You're fucking scrubbing yourself raw. Look at yourself."

He made me look in the mirror and I looked at all the raw patches of skin on my body. Bleeding and stinging.

"Do you need to go to the hospital? I don't know how to treat this Y/n. Are you ok?" He held my face and got a towel for me.

"Trevor, Trevor. Please. Please don't let him hurt me." He looked at me and brushed some of my hair out of my face. "Who?" He whispered.

"Who wants to hurt you?"

He looks scared.

"The bad people. They want me Trevor- And I- I know it sounds crazy but I was at the store- They were there. All around me. Taunting me." He slowly dried me off, only using part of the towel to not touch the parts I'd scrubbed raw.

"Ok... Ok, I promise. It's ok."

. . .

[ Trevor ]

Y/n's finally asleep.

I stepped out back and picked up my phone.

I dialed the number and looked back into the house.

"Hello?"

"I told you. I told you to stop with her. She's hurting herself. Stop or I'm done."

The other end was silent and I looked around.

"Please. You need me. But I will leave if you don't leave her out of this."

"Keep her in check."

They hung up and I sighed, turning around and going back inside.

My head hurts. I can't help but feel guilty. I'm doing this for her.

Everything I have done is for her so why do I keep making it worse? The entire world is confusing. Things that used to make sense to me suddenly seem so foreign.

She seems so far away too.

This is tearing us apart.

I didn't want this.