𝟐𝟓

You guys are making me blush with your comments I love you so much

[ Y/n ]

Trevor rested comfortably next to me. His head lay against my chest. I couldn't sleep. My fingers just played with his hair as the minutes passed by.

Slowly I shifted my arm to grab my phone. I just want to look through some stuff... Probably some baking pages.

Murder pages

No. Not that. I can't do that...

But it wouldn't hurt to check the Hallows Creek news page. Right?

I opened Facebook to see if they'd posted anything new. Sure enough, there were several new posts.

BREAKING NEWS: 12 bodies found in woods on West side

West side woods?

That's our woods. That's where we go for our dates. Only we know that spot.

No, Y/n you're crazy. That's crazy. There's... Hundreds of acres of woods and its public property right? So anyone could... Anyone...

I scrolled down, down, down skipping over all the words. Finally a picture. It was our spot.

Our spot.

Suddenly Trevor's body felt heavier on mine. His quiet snores were ringing in my ears. Everything was spinning.

I turned my phone off, resting it back on the bedside table.

My heart was beating so fast. My anxiety ate a hole in my stomach.

I hugged Trevor closer to me, kissing his head softly.

"It's ok... It's ok..."

I said it to him but those words were entirely for me.

.  .  .

"Good morning."

Trevor walked out of our room in his boxers. Saturdays. They used to be filled with sex and romance. Dates, cuddling, kisses.

"Hey, handsome." I nodded to the table to let him know I already had his breakfast ready.

I stood over the sink, watching the water wash away the muffin mixture from earlier. "So good." Trevor called from the dining room.

"Did you eat?"

I shook my head to shake away the thoughts. Turning off the sink, I went to join him in the dining room.

"Yeah, I had some muffins earlier." I smiled.

"I liked my cuddles last night." Trevor knocked his glasses up onto his nose more as he smiled at me. "I'm lucky I married a baker."

I laughed at that comment.

I'm lucky I married the serial killer... I get to survive another night.

Stop it.

I can't do that.

"I have therapy today." I finally got out.

"Want me to drive you? I'll go sit in the library." Trevor offered.

"Um... Sure. Ok."

"Nice."