𝟏𝟔

[ Y/n ]

The alarm went off and I jolted up, looking around. It turned off and I sighed. It's Trevor... I looked over at the clock and furrowed my brows.

He's usually at work till 3 am on Tuesdays.

I got out of bed and walked into the hall. "Trevor?" I peeked around the corner and gasped. A hand pressed over my mouth and I struggled against it.

Please, don't kill me now.

I tore at the mask they were wearing and eventually got it off. They dropped me so I dropped the mask and started running down the hall. Grabbing my ankle, I was tripped. When I turned to look they had the mask back on.

"HELP! PLEA-"

They slammed my head against the floor. I fought to stay conscious. They dragged me back towards the door and it took a moment before I fully regained myself. I kicked their wrist and there was a loud crack.

"FUCK!" I got up and ran into our room, locking the door and grabbing the gun from under the bed.

Please, please, please just leave. Please.

. . .

"Y/n?" The doorknob shook and I sniffled.

"Trevor?" I cried.

"Are you ok?"

I got up and ran to the door, unlocking it. I grabbed him and he held my head. "Careful of your skin love." He ran his hands over my hair and I sobbed into his shirt.

"What happened? Why'd you get the gun?"

"Trevor- someone came in. And- And I was so scared but- I thought it was you so- So I came out. But it was one of the- The bad people and he- I thought I was going to die."

He nodded and held me. "It's ok..."

"You... You don't believe me?"

I stepped back and Trevor watched me. "Princess-"

"Th-The alarm! The alarm went off!"

I grabbed my phone and opened the security app. I showed him and he took my phone from me. "Y/n... The last time the alarm went off was two weeks ago when we got drunk."

I shook my head and grabbed the phone. He was right. There was no new notifications.

"No... No but..." I laughed and looked around. "Trevor please... Someone was here." I whispered.

"Maybe it was just a bad dream."

I stepped back and he sighed. "Baby-"

"No it was real. Trevor someone came in the house." I feel so weak.

"Ok... Ok I'll... I'll call the company and tell them the alarm went off and we weren't notified. It could be an error in the system. Did they hurt you?"

I looked at the ground and shook my head, walking back towards the bed. "Just forget it."